How many levels are in AlphaBetty Saga?

Options
kslnet
kslnet Posts: 3 Newbie

On my Android app I've completed level 155 but can't go any farther.  I see that there are more levels on the Facebook version of the game.  How many are there total, and when will levels 156+ be available on the app?

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

At the moment 230 is the latest level available to play on Facebook, while 155 is currently the latest level on Mobile and Tablet.

Its pretty much always been that way with King, the levels get made for Facebook and their own site, then they are converted and optimised for mobile and tablet platform, hence the gap between released levels and also why sometimes people have issues and some others not, all down to the platform.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

At the moment 230 is the latest level available to play on Facebook, while 155 is currently the latest level on Mobile and Tablet.

Its pretty much always been that way with King, the levels get made for Facebook and their own site, then they are converted and optimised for mobile and tablet platform, hence the gap between released levels and also why sometimes people have issues and some others not, all down to the platform.

• kslnet
    Options

Thank you for the quick and thorough response!

• kslnet
    Options

Thank you for the quick and thorough response!
  • Z
    Z Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

StuckInATree is completely correct, but I just wanted to add (to the already great answer) that King tends to update the levels once a week in increments of 15 (Hence, there are now 245 playable levels on Facebook/King.com and 170 on mobiles/tablets) so just check back weekly for more play time! :)

• fatmadcat
    fatmadcat Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

I am stuck at level 275. Can't go further. When will the next update be, please?

• Eyes_on_the_sky_
    Eyes_on_the_sky_ Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I am stuck at level 275. Can't go further. When will the next update be, please?

Also can't go any farther than level 275. Are there any more levels?
  • Gary_Wyss
    Gary_Wyss Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm with you. Finished 275 so long ago...
  • Mary_Toker_Gadd
    Mary_Toker_Gadd Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've completed level 335. It's been weeks with no new levels. I have 2 more mice that haven't been unlocked and on occasion I will get a road where my clouds currently are. Will there be more levels or have I finished the game? It would be nice to know as the app is just taking up space on my phone now. 

• Dan_J_McDougall
    Options

I'm on level 350 and there's nothing beyond as yet

• Darryl_Boyle
    Darryl_Boyle Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?