AlphaBetty Level 347

Options
Kerrie_Davis
Kerrie_Davis Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been stuck on lvl 347 since it came out. How do you beat this level? I am ready to just delete the game. It's no fun playing the same level for weeks.

Answers

• Aroo
    Aroo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've asked the same question but they never made it live. From a quick google search, it appears that this level once had 23 moves. I simply don't think it's possible to complete this level with 15/17 moves without buying it, which defeats the whole purpose. Plus, why would I buy a level when I don't know if the following levels have been similarly manipulated so that you will need to buy every level?

I would like to talk to ANYONE who has completed this level in 15-17 moves.  I've been within 1-2 moves dozens of times, but there just aren't enough moves, regardless of how perfectly you play.

• sherbear
    sherbear Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just beat this level , a lot is luck but also try to get the middle blocker freed asap to let new cheese fall down.

• CC-5
    CC-5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I noticed the online version has 15 moves and the mobile version has 23 moves.

• Sandmich
    Sandmich Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Sherbear is on to the solution, but I should point out that it still took me dozens of times before the tiles dropped properly.  The general "trick" is to not eliminate the inner tiles with vines so that the cheese will be held up and letters will continue to drop onto the inner blocks.  When I beat it I had the advantage of getting starting moves that gave me an angle purple in the far upper left and a horizontal purple in the lower right that I managed to drop and use on the row of three blocks (a purple or two to eliminate some mousetraps is a BIG help).

I used the buff to eliminate two mouse traps as every move on this level is precious.  I'm on mobile so that gave me 23 moves, and I beat it with three remaining (only two stars though, can't be afraid to pound those blocks with three letter words).

(FYI FYI, as of when this was written, with the version on iPhone at least, the game has a nasty habit of losing interest in giving out the "stars" with four letter words; so on this level in particular if that happens, dump out on the level and close the app and reopen it).

• Master_Fu
    Master_Fu Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I think, you need a 7-letter-word to start with, and not only that, your 7-letter-word must end in one of the two lowest white tiles so that it destroys 3 blocks, 3 magnets, 4 bombs and a mouse trap.

It took me between 100 to 200 tries over more than a month, usually abandoning after a few moves when the board was not good. It's a horrible level, and I was on the point of giving up Alphabetty altogether when I finally passed (mobile, 23 moves). Just work, no fun, and I kept wondering: Why am I doing this?

(Admittedly, it was a great relief when I finally could move on.)

• Master_Fu
    Master_Fu Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I think, you need a 7-letter-word to start with, and not only that, your 7-letter-word must end in one of the two lowest white tiles so that it destroys 3 blocks, 3 magnets, 4 bombs and a mouse trap.

It took me between 100 to 200 tries over more than a month, usually abandoning after a few moves when the board was not good. It's a horrible level, and I was on the point of giving up Alphabetty altogether when I finally passed (mobile, 23 moves). Just work, no fun, and I kept wondering: Why am I doing this?

(Admittedly, it was a great relief when I finally could move on.)

A little add-on: 364 is the next "insanely difficult" level. And the following one, 365, is the final one (November 2016).
  • PBPro
    PBPro Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I agree with Master Fu.  You need to start with a really good word and you have to get lucky with the letters.  I probably played this level 25 times on my iPad 3 before I realized that the crowns weren't appearing when I made 4 letter words even if I had eliminated all the magnets. This makes the level impossible as you need the crowns to get the longer words. I switched to my iPhone and solved the level the next game.  If you are playing on an order device then I'd suspect that the game is misbehaving as it did for me.  The letters can be really horrible with this level so you have to be careful to preserve vowels if they are in short supply or preserve consonants if you have too many vowels.  You also absolutely have to deal with the center bomb before it goes off as you can't afford to lose the two moves.   

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?