Alphabetty level 480 - is it actually possible?

Options
Sheila_Blanning
Sheila_Blanning Posts: 18 Level 2

I have tried level 480 so many times I have lost count. It seems to be that there are far more blocks that need to be blasted than there are moves in which to blast them. Any tips please?

Best Answer

Answers

• Elizabeth_Thomas
    Elizabeth_Thomas Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I can't get through this either ... it does seem impossible. 

• Grace_Sayegh
    Grace_Sayegh Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Yes its very hard à y tips

• Sheila_Blanning
    Options

Personally I think it's a cynical ploy to make us buy the hammers to crack the boulders with. These are expensive to buy and you would need a few to get the game out. I would like King Care to come onto this thread and tells us whether or not it is possible to complete this level without spending money.

• Grace_Sayegh
    Options

Its impossible...

• Diane_LeMire
    Diane_LeMire Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Same here. It's hard enough with all the blocks you need to destroy but also, you can't even get next to half of them. Then there's the mouse traps. They need to add more turns. Yet, people got past this level so there must be a way, unless they paid their way through, which I won't do anymore. I poured too much money in this game. They need to have a way to earn gold bars. I love this game and don't mind it being hard, but this level is ridiculous. 

• Sheila_Blanning
    Options

I wonder if anyone has actually got past the level. I wish King Care would tell us. I hardly ever bother to have a go now which is a shame as I loved the game. I do think it's completely impossible without spending a lot of money. Even 5 extra goes wouldn't  be enough.

• Stockholm17.com
    Stockholm17.com Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

no, it is not... and boosters or extra moves do not help. I posted the same issue and they erased the question. Probably they will fix it in the next patch.

• Diane_LeMire
    Diane_LeMire Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Definitely a ploy! They make an impossible level to force people to buy help. They probably make a lot of money at first and once that stops and the money is only trickling in, they know they now need to add more turns or something to keep us players, who aren't willing to spend, playing. It's a real money maker for them. I'm not spending anymore money on this game, so I'll just wait it out or delete it if they don't fix it 

• Grace_Sayegh
    Options

This level is Boring i leave the game its impossibles to do 

• Peggy_Menke
    Peggy_Menke Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Everyone needs to delete the app when companies make levels impossible to pass unless you spend money. Maybe then, gaming companies will stop being so greedy. Who has time to play the same game 500 times to try and pass it. Delete and move on. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?