Alphabetty level 480 - is it actually possible?

Options

Answers

• Laura_Bender
    Laura_Bender Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Diane, how do you know anyone has completed it?  If they have, I would be ASTOUNDED if they got through it without buying tools.  The fact that this comment board is a King site and no-one from King even bothers to respond makes me even madder.  They should just post a notice that says if we want to continue to advance levels we need to pay them $X.  That would be a more respectable way to run a business.  I used to enjoy playing this game a lot.  Now I come back every couple of days, try 480 a couple of times and then just quit.  If they don't change it in a week or two I'm going to delete the game because it's now a bigger aggrevation than amusement.  I'm sure the people at King read these comments and laugh, and think we're all idiots.  

• Sheila_Blanning
    Sheila_Blanning Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I couldn't agree more Laura. I absolutely refuse to spend money on this level. It's very short-sighted of King not to  modify this level, because they are losing players and therefore losing money. I don't mind spending the odd 99p to get through a level, but I'm not wasting money on this one. I keep checking the app updates to see if they've fixed it. I'll get bored of that soon and delete it. I don't bother trying to play the level any more.

• Diane_LeMire
    Diane_LeMire Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Laura, I know people have passed this level because I see people posting questions on here who are at higher levels. So I'm assuming they paid their way through this one? 

• Laura_Bender
    Laura_Bender Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks Diane.  Bless their hearts.  They're either smarter, willing to spend more money or a lot more patient than me.  

• Stockholm17.com
    Stockholm17.com Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Laura, I know people have passed this level because I see people posting questions on here who are at higher levels. So I'm assuming they paid their way through this one? 

definitely :)
  • Mike_Baskey
    Mike_Baskey Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Same here. It's hard enough with all the blocks you need to destroy but also, you can't even get next to half of them. Then there's the mouse traps. They need to add more turns. Yet, people got past this level so there must be a way, unless they paid their way through, which I won't do anymore. I poured too much money in this game. They need to have a way to earn gold bars. I love this game and don't mind it being hard, but this level is ridiculous. 

Totally agree. They need to make this like Candy Crush where you can earn boosters, like hammers, to use when you get close on those really hard levels like 480. I got one chunk down and had 2 blocks left was best I could do in so many tries. Think I'm done until they fix. Plus, I can no longer play on PC past level 410 for a long time now and can't figure out from anywhere why. Was great game (only had to buy booster once to get this far) but this seems to be end of the road.
  • Diane_LeMire
    Diane_LeMire Posts: 5 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yay! The new update now gives us 32 turns! Still was hard but not impossible like before. I passed it. Fun once again. 

• Sheila_Blanning
    Sheila_Blanning Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Thanks Diane, what marvellous news. Sanity prevails. I'm looking forward to having a go at it now.

• Brent_Wormald
    Brent_Wormald Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Diane, how do you know anyone has completed it?  If they have, I would be ASTOUNDED if they got through it without buying tools.  The fact that this comment board is a King site and no-one from King even bothers to respond makes me even madder.  They should just post a notice that says if we want to continue to advance levels we need to pay them $X.  That would be a more respectable way to run a business.  I used to enjoy playing this game a lot.  Now I come back every couple of days, try 480 a couple of times and then just quit.  If they don't change it in a week or two I'm going to delete the game because it's now a bigger aggrevation than amusement.  I'm sure the people at King read these comments and laugh, and think we're all idiots.  

I have had some weeks at this level, and never got close. Perhaps the site should be renamed "King don't Care"
  • Grace_Sayegh
    Grace_Sayegh Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I'm in level 520 con some budy help its very hard

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?