Level 422, Alpha Betty Saga

Options
Penny-10
Penny-10 Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 422 asks for 8 slices of cheese to drop but only 7 show up until I am out of moves.  Can someone help?  Very frustrated.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Penny,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Congratulations for beating this level 422 too. Please feel free to share here with the community how you did it.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• Master_Fu
    Master_Fu Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

You have to wait two or three moves until the 8th shows up. I have been trying for a month and still haven't figured out if you need a certain number of points to make the 6th, 7th and 8th chunk appear.Probably you need to finish the 7th chunk with still at least 3 moves to go. Otherwise you don't have enough moves to wait for the 8th chunk and finish it with your last move. Frustrating indeed. Good luck!

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

You have to wait two or three moves until the 8th shows up. I have been trying for a month and still haven't figured out if you need a certain number of points to make the 6th, 7th and 8th chunk appear.Probably you need to finish the 7th chunk with still at least 3 moves to go. Otherwise you don't have enough moves to wait for the 8th chunk and finish it with your last move. Frustrating indeed. Good luck!

Thanks a lot for your input Master Fu

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?