Will anyone ever pass Level 595 of Alphabetty?

Options

Answers

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

Yes, it's 3 moves more now and starts at 16+2=18 moves instead of 13+2=15. Dear King, if you wish to listen to a longtime player who is at latest level of Candy Crush, Candy Crush Soda, finished Pepper Panic and was until 10 days ago at latest level of AlphaBetty - going to 18 will still not cut it. The best I mustered in 10 attempts is to get 5 words short. How about making the game 23+2=25 so that people with SOME usage of boosters MAY have a real shot at passing this level?

• Alessandro_S
    Options

OK, so I think I proved my point; I PASSED 595, by using 3 shuffles (piled up in the previous days of booster wheel spinning), 1 hammer and 1 continue (I had a few gold bars stashed away since the days when you could get one a day watching a video). This effectively means I was successful in passing with 23 moves PLUS hammer AND 3 shuffles.Again, 18 moves isn't enough - considering how there's really really no way (aside from paying, of course) to get a few gold bars and be able to have 5 extra moves. 23 looks like the bare minimum.

• IEEEgal
    IEEEgal Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

Congratulations, Alessandro! I won't give up either until I beat this level too. :)

• Torah_Young
    Torah_Young Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Just done it using 10 extra moves...I’m so happy now I can get on with my life!!!

• Judi_B
    Judi_B Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited December 2017
    Options

If it’s true that you need 10 extra moves and I don’t get free gold and don’t buy moves, I guess it’s goodbye for me. The game was very addictive, so maybe it’s a good thing.  Bye bye Alphabetty! It’s been fun!

• Lourdes_Ypunto
    Lourdes_Ypunto Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Booster wheel spinning? There is no such a thing in the spanish game

• Alessandro_S
    Options

@Lourdes: booster wheel in the Italian game happens between 12:00 and 14:00 every day (reminds me I missed today's spin, but sometimes you can't get off work even in those two hours).

• Sue_Giddings
    Sue_Giddings Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i got passed this level last week. i had to buy 2 line blaster boosters to take out the move stealers first. then i had to but the 5 extra moves in the end to finish it . not happy king made this level non passable on purpose i think just to sell gold.

• Anita_Sudlik
    Anita_Sudlik Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited December 2017
    Options

595 needs more than just 2 additional moves.  There are too many things going on, mouse traps, move stealers, exclamators and just the set up of the board.  Plus needing  to make too many longer words. This level may be the end of Alpha Betty for me.  I love a good challenge but this is impossible without spending money

• Sheila_Blanning
    Sheila_Blanning Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I agree. It's so difficult it's just boring. I have the game open at the moment, and of the 22 blocks visible ( apart from the bombs) only 2 are vowels, and one of those is in a square with an exclamation mark. So it's impossible to make any worthwhile words. I don't mind spending 99p now and again to get some gold to finish off a game, but I refuse to spend more than that. This is probably the graveyard game for me. I've been a loyal customer, and have probably spent quite a bit over the years, but this is farewell unless they change it significantly.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?