Level 606 of Alphabetty Saga. What are the rules for "find the letters"?

Options
lahobart
lahobart Posts: 1 Newbie

Also, do you know when the Android version for this level of Alphabetty will be updated?

Answers

• Sheila_Blanning
    Sheila_Blanning Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I think it's almost impossible. You can only collect the plates by getting a line blaster in exactly the right place for each of them. I'm getting tired of these levels that are too difficult to do without buying gold, so I'm going to give up the game unless this level is changed.

• GEECEEPEE
    GEECEEPEE Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I agree with Sheila. It is pointless trying this level until King gives us a fighting chance. I will just wait...  and play something else in the mean time 

• Caseymc
    Caseymc Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I'm getting really frustrated with this game. Impossible levels are just fun killers. 

• Caseymc
    Caseymc Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited December 2017
    Options

So, with sheer luck, I passed this level. With two moves left, I had a 7 or 8 letter word ending somewhere in the upper right hand corner (I had already blasted the #1 cheesy plate). Used that letter, and it took out cheesy plates 2, 3 and 4 at the same time. Honestly, I didn't even see it, but it did the trick.  Hope that helps!

• Jello_d'Evian
    Jello_d'Evian Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I got this one very quickly, but sorrily with only 2 stars out of 3 ... I might be at my 20th try (with thé vampire mouse to have 5 gold tiles) but I can t get past the 2 stars, damn, cause I finally understood by reading this board it was the way to upgrade artefact library mouses ...

Anyway, Luck is required in 606, but it s clearly doable

That s my humble opinion :)

• Susana_Cassoulet
    Susana_Cassoulet Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Escriba su respuesta aquí

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?