Alpha Betty Saga Level 672

Options
Robert_Menard
Robert_Menard Posts: 22 Level 2

Level 672 is not winnable. Have played 100 times and have not collected one single cheese plate. Not even once. Often shuffles to death, or goes to 0 moves from 12 when the blue tiles pop. Dropped the ball on this one guys. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the feedback Robert, 

I will indeed pass it on, but the moderator will not be in until next week now :)

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

672 was one of the two really tough levels in the episode for me, and it did take several attempts.

You need a nice board to allow you to make both horizontal/vertical and diagonal lineblasters to take out both move-stealing bombs and cheese plates. Or wait for King to make the level easier!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Alessandro,  you ought to have your own blog where you could write tips and make videos!

There are not enough decent ones out there :/

• Alessandro_S
    edited March 2018
    Options

Alessandro,  you ought to have your own blog where you could write tips and make videos!

Heh, on one hand I have no idea of what it takes to make a video of my games, on the other my job and two little kids aren't helping much in terms of putting extra time in this :D
  • Sheila_Blanning
    Sheila_Blanning Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I agree, it's not even worth playing. I 've never achieved one cheese plate. A level is no fun if it's totally reliant on getting an easy board to start with. I 'm giving up unless the level is altered.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Often the level is @Sheila, if they get enough feedback about levels being too difficult, so fingers crossed!

• Alessandro_S
    Options

Got through a second time in another 15/20 attempts between Android and Facebook, upping my score from 15K-ish to 23947.

You definitely need a good board, though twice in the failed attempts I got 3 plates out of 4, without being able to get the final diagonal lineblaster to plate #4.

I quit several times with 10+ moves left on the level, as the letters coming down were making completion of the level obviously impossible.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Well I think its a shame, but I think you should at least put your tips down! I know about jobs and family (King care doesn't help especially when I am on here instead of blogging lol) seriously though, for the higher levels there are no tips out there. My Co-superstar Lynette runs her own blog and madly covers as many of the King games as she can. but she has nobody to help, so there is clearly a need :)
  • nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Options

Guys! good news! the level has just been massively changed! :D

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Woohoo that’s awesome! See feedback does work ;) 

If other’s are not seeing changes, clear cache and reload :) 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?