🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Dach's Delivery & Misty's Star Collection both gone AWOL!??

Options
2»

Answers

• Snagglepuss
    Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

Terrific Facebook tips @DieOmimi !!! (especially the DON'T do it while Dach & Misty are running- lol) I usually have nothing to do with Facebook either but a few years ago I had to sign up to get a special message from my son. While setting up FB account I noticed it had a gaming category so I clicked on it - found CCFS listed and like an idiot I clicked on that too - LOL. Now. with your help posted above I may be able to sever that connection. I'll let ya know if it works but it may be awhile when I feel brave enough to try and when my CCFS board is free of contests! Thanks again... you're a star!

Woo-hoooo... I won that epic carnival costume for Misty - it's gorgeous! I'm proud of ALL my wonderful hilarious characters outfits below:

...phew! Looks like I've been busy over the last few years, eh? LOL But, believe me... I do have a life too. =^.^= meow!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Congratulations @Snagglepuss I love this collection in the scrapbook. Post it here and get cool community badges: show-us-your-scrapbook-get-tasty-badges. 😘😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?