• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options

My Candy Fix team has its 20 players. Thank you all.🤗

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,802 Level 3
    Options

@hudus

I congratulate you on level 3000. This is great!

I really doubt that I will reach level 5000 before you)))).

Good luck and enjoy your game.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

Can anyone in the Community explain why sometimes posts are not sent even after 5-7 attempts?

Forum admins (not Community admins, but admins who manage the technical support of the Community forum), don't you think that this is an endless mockery of Community members?

Fonts, icons and other visual tinsel, which is presented to us as an improved forum, is just a change in the picture.

Give us some rules. (For example, you cannot send messages more than once every five minutes.) Give us at least some information about this problem.

We do not know why our messages are not published. We do not know how to act properly to avoid this problem.

You are silent. Is this some kind of global secret? If you tell us why this problem exists, will our planet turn 180 degrees and start moving in the opposite direction?

Will you solve real problems?

I think that you will not solve these problems. Because in order to solve these problems, you need to change the platform for the forum of this Community. You need to move to another place (to another platform).

But you are afraid of risks and problems. You don't need the hassle of transferring a forum to another forum platform. For this reason, it's better that we (the players) experience problems with the forum. And in the "Danish kingdom" let everything be calm. Yes?

• ElenaVorona
    edited March 2023
    Options

So. The Play and Win team announces an additional set of players for our team.

If you love playing CCFS, join our team. You will not be bored playing with us.

Every day we receive prizes in the game "Delivery". Right now you can receive prizes with us. Join now!

We are waiting for you!

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

I agree with @ElenaVorona. Some of my messages have not been posted after several attempts; each time I received the message indicating that it would be posted when approved, but it never was.

Yesterday, for the second time in Soda team chat, my message was not posted because it contained "bad language". I do not use bad language and the message contained nothing even remotely questionable.

Perhaps some guidelines could be provided as to what can and cannot be posted. I assume there is a list of banned words, but its contents should be within reason.

Also, many of my team's messages within FHS are flagged and never posted.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@CassD

Thank you for your opinion.

I absolutely do not understand why some of my messages appear a day or two days after I wanted to publish them (In most cases, these messages are no longer relevant). Some of my posts never show up.

I never see or know an explanation for why my post was not published. I have never received any information about this.

Yes. I (like you) want to know the rules. Today is not the first time I asked them about it.

But for many months no one gives us these rules. Therefore, I conclude: no one knows these rules.

I'll tell you honestly. This forum has lagged behind modern technology. There are many such forums on the Internet. Those forums who have been on the Internet for a long time are especially holding on to outdated platforms. For example, our Community.

But the forums are slowly improving their communities one by one, because they understand that if you don't do it today, you still have to do it tomorrow. But you will lose time. Tomorrow you will lose more forum members than today

But not everyone understands this.

I would like to influence it. But I can't because I'm nobody. Therefore, I'm waiting for the forum admins to do at least something so that you and I finally begin to understand how we write our posts.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

Admins and team members, I have an important and interesting question for you.

Over the past 2-3 months, several strange players have joined our team. They do not have a very high level of play (up to 1000). They came to our team. They either played little or didn't play at all. After 2-3-4 weeks they disappeared from the team. I didn't delete them.

I have two versions:

1. There are bots in the game.

2. Someone from CCFS Studio comes to visit us)))).

I don't know what else could be the reasons for this behavior of the players. He came, did nothing in the game and disappeared from the team.

I can't think of any other reason why an inactive player can run from team to team.

Has something similar happened in your team?

How can you explain this behavior of this player? What do you think about it?

• hudus
    hudus Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

Lmao yeah ridiculous i put the term "wh@ole" and server didnt allow me to post it 😂 when i took the word out of my context it did let me. How ridiculous is that!?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?