Alphabetty level 710 cannot be done in 10 or 12 moves

Options
Sage_Derby
Sage_Derby Posts: 8 Level 2

Ok. It is theoretically possible, but highly unlikely. Come on! Give us more moves!

Best Answer

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options

The level is indeed very difficult. It's on the "moderately board-dependant" side, and as such it has a luck component in it.

It also has a puzzle side though. Don't know how you've been trying to solve the level, but here goes a tip: try to break the rocks, and create a vertical line blaster on one side and a vertical-horizontal line blaster on the other. Explode both of them at the same time for the insta-win!

(that said, we're constantly monitoring the levels and are willing to tweak accordingly if need be)

Good luck with the words Sage, hope you're looking forward to the release of our next episode later this month!

Answers

• nBoo
    nBoo Posts: 110 Kingster
    Answer ✓
    Options

The level is indeed very difficult. It's on the "moderately board-dependant" side, and as such it has a luck component in it.

It also has a puzzle side though. Don't know how you've been trying to solve the level, but here goes a tip: try to break the rocks, and create a vertical line blaster on one side and a vertical-horizontal line blaster on the other. Explode both of them at the same time for the insta-win!

(that said, we're constantly monitoring the levels and are willing to tweak accordingly if need be)

Good luck with the words Sage, hope you're looking forward to the release of our next episode later this month!

• Sandy-33
    Sandy-33 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for the tip. It worked when nothing else did. I had to use an extra line blaster which I had saved up. Looking forward to new levels!
  • Sage_Derby
    Sage_Derby Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Thanks nBoo. I must think more laterally next time!
  • Ruud_Koopman
    Ruud_Koopman Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

This tip worked for me. Thanks
  • Robert_Menard
    Robert_Menard Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

I also do not feel it is possible. I have played it over 200 times, and the most I got was 4 plates. Even with an extra move, can't break all the blocks, let alone have enough moves to get a line blaster happening. Not fun. This one you should change.

• Grace_Sayegh
    Grace_Sayegh Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Indeed it’s very difficult 

• Sheila_Blanning
    Sheila_Blanning Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I agree this level is so hard it isn't worth bothering with. The suggested method using line blasters simultaneously can only be achieved once in a lifetime, and life is too short to waste time playing this. Bye bye alphabetty unless you improve this level.

• Markuss
    Markuss Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I do it after 80 times. Score 11121, 3 stars It's hard but not impossible.

• Kate_Key
    Kate_Key Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited May 2018
    Options

Yes worked for me too just concentrate on getting the line blasters It took a few attempts but it worked after a few
  • Grace_Sayegh
    Grace_Sayegh Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I finish the level 710 where is the update waiting...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?