πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(Finished) 🌈 Happy Pride Month, Friends! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Comments

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,513 Pro Player 👑

I am most proud of my daughters who through strong family support have become the women they were meant to be.

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 6,559 Level 5

My best friend Michelle, she's just really strong and powerful woman I`ve known since we were in high school πŸ€—

• ndd_2023
    ndd_2023 Posts: 579 Level 4

I am proud of my family

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,335 Level 5

My family around me, friends around me, but a person should also be proud of himself

He is proud of the strength he shows everyone to stay strong

Despite its fragility on the inside

But he has to pretend to be strong for them

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

@Snow_Rider

Thank you for the thread and the fabulous badge. Happy Pride month everyone.

I'm proud of all my friends, it's actually only 3, but when I pick them it's for a good reason.. they're all good people.

I'm especially proud though of Terry, he had a dream of becoming a Doctor and did so 20 years ago. He does it for all the right reasons too.. to help people. There's a small private practice but he also still does shifts in the ER, where he excels. I have heard some stories that would make you say .. no way. 🀣 He moved to Florida a few years ago and comes up maybe twice a year and we miss him.

The two left are in other states too now, we don't see each much anymore but text and call. So I guess I should have said... long-distance friends right now but have known all 3 for a long time and look forward to us all getting together soon.

In the last 5 years I've had a few others but not any close except for one neighbor, and then they moved and Covid came and I got sick so making any new ones has been tough. Except for this Community where I do and did have friends, it would be lonely... that's why I love this place so much. I don't know what I would do without it and I am proud of all of you too. πŸ’žπŸŒΊ

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,222 Level 5

@Snow_Rider this is a hard question, because my country does not celebrate this event.

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,317 Level 5

My dear friend who has been there with me throughout the ups and downs. She is so strong, funny and smart🩷

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,100 Jelly Moderator

I would have to say my best friend is my daughter and she never ceases to amaze me everyday. She gave me my one and only granddaughter. She has became such a success in life. I am so proud the young lady she has turned out to be. She got married and had a baby at age 17 and I am not going to lie I thought she had made a mistake and ruined her life, but actually it has truly made her a successful beautiful mother and wife. So now I have told you about my best friend I am proud of it's someone else's turn πŸ’•

• carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,176 Pro Player 👑

My friend Jessica is the best clubbing companion, dance partner and last but not least when I need a babysitter she is there for me.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello dear Snow_RiderπŸ€—

There are many who are purely loving, caring and giving! Some are in my personal life, and some are online! Everybody comes forward to assist one another when in need.

A Friend in need is a friend in deedπŸ€—β€οΈπŸŒˆ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?