πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Need help with Daily Quests? Let’s share our best levels! β™₯️🐳

Comments

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 26,874 Level 5

Hi, @Diamond_Lim! You all right? 😊

I have one more level to share with you. It has one of the daily quest objectives "destroy 140 Pink Liquorice Links". The level is 338, it has 71 pink licorice links and it's everyone's quick way to play with Jelly Queen, Misty and Tiffi! However, I have a single problem in this level sometimes Jelly Queen will be replaced by Misty all or almost after passing or losing a level.

And again, I hope I helped at this level. 😁

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited July 2023

Wow! That was really so faster destroying licorice link blockers. I will set up and try playing this level (Level 338) to destroy licorice link blockers faster and better as well. Thank you for your sharing this tips of destroying licorice link blockers better and faster as well again! You rocks again! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Of course! One of these three characters has been replaced to another one character on the mostly of levels randomly but these three characters cannot be changed on the some levels that's means these three characters are still remained and can be chosen.

For example 1 : When we choose playing on Level 567, actually we see Yeti, Misty and Bubblegum Troll on the choose friend list. Then we see Yeti, Misty and Bubblegum Troll has been replaced to Jelly Queen (but Jelly Queen appeared often) on the choose friend list. For example 2 : When we choose playing on Level 187, actually we see Odus, Yeti and Tiffi on the choose friend list. Then we see Odus, Yeti and Tiffi has been replaced to Rachel the Racoon on the choose friend list.

Well! I will also like to choose Jelly Queen and Misty on Level 338 same better. Jelly Queen is more powerful destroying many blockers and also more helpful spreading the jams than Misty. But Misty is more helpful releasing combine helpful combo candies destroying many blockers than Jelly Queen. So I will like to choose these two characters for me. But I choose Jelly Queen is more useful than Misty better especially spread the jam levels the most. πŸ‘πŸ˜„

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 472 Level 3

After ckecking a few more times about some poprock levels, here is a partial solution.

Level 701: Very easy with 30 moves and 64 blocks. Also lowest access with orange candies as well.

Level 2000: Despite being milestone and having a whopping 111 blocks, it's not quite easy with only 21 moves, and a large chunk is at the final screen. More likely to do with Yeti and Tiffi.

Level 4500: Late game choice with Odus, that 25 moves with 68 blocks shall not be hard, and most of them are in early screens.

Level 2131: Junk. Having only 11 blocks makes it useless even for other purposes.

• AkumaXX
  • AkumaXX

Late reply. 4567 has more mints but is hard to clear in daily frequency. Level 28 has 68 and is much easier.

• JONH10

Hello there, @Diamond_Lim! Good morning! How are you doing? πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

I have one more tip from my favorite level that could be very useful to help with daily missions! Well, first of all, I need to explain in my strategy, that one of the missions with the highest amount of candy blockers crush 500 at the maximum objective! So, I would recommend that you play "Level 1941" this is one of the levels with a lot of candy blockers with a color bomb and a coloring candy in the middle of the board and despite putting these two candies together, I ask you to close this level and returns again even if you lose life. I sometimes enter this level and lose some lives.

Here is my screenshot from Level 1941 below: πŸ‘‡οΈ

Well, that was my strategy when you need to crush as many 500 caramel blockers on your board, @Diamond_Lim! I hope it helped you in your progress in completing this daily mission objective in the game! Thanks! πŸ˜ŒπŸ€—β€οΈ

And I also apologize for my delay, which has been months (I think) in sharing this level that I can help with in the daily missions.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,439 Friends Moderator

@JONH10 thank you very much for the tips on level 1941.

Please do not mark Lim in such threads. It has no added value and Lim is not in charge of this forum.Β 

• JONH10

You're welcome, @DieOmimi!

Okay then! I marked Lim because I know about these levels in case I can help that these levels can be useful, but you are warning by your argument. πŸ™

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 20

Wow! That's really perfect catch! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

This level (Level 1941) is really another best as this level can be destroying the most caramel blockers forever! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

And that's very okay for your delayed as that's not important for us! πŸ˜… Also thank you for your asking and giving us the helpful tips for this level can be destroying the most caramel blockers forever now! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Btw, I am still very fine and great now! Thanks again! πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?