Alphabetty level 755 is impossible

Options
Sheila_Blanning
Sheila_Blanning Posts: 18 Level 2

Has anyone managed to solve Alphabetty level 755? It seems impossible. Luckily I won't be able to waste any money on it because I can't get near enough to the end to make it worthwhile buying extra moves. I hope King are going to change it otherwise I'm off for good.

Answers

• cynicanoldicus
    cynicanoldicus Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It is possible.  I am now on level 770. Making 4 letter words gives you extra letter stars.

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    edited August 2018
    Options

Yes, the find-letters in the last updates have been especially hard and flat-out impossible unless you ended up finding a nice board.

I played 770 over a dozen times with zero chances of finishing the level, then a good board came by and I won it with two moves left.

Patience, and maybe start with crown boosters if you have them.

• Shaunna_Krieg
    Shaunna_Krieg Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I agree! It is beyond difficult and appears the only way to pass is to spend money! 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi and thank you for posting on King care.

Unfortunately for you, the higher you get in the games, the more challenging the levels get. I will of course pass your feedback over to the team and they will pass it to the studio for you :)

• Sheila_Blanning
    Sheila_Blanning Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for that insight Chicken Slayer. Personally I don't think it's any fun to make it so difficult that it is impossible unless you get a lucky lot of letters. With this particular level, there are so many bombs, vines and mousetraps to clear that it is no longer a game of skill but of luck. It's just boring. None of the people that I used to play with play the game any longer because it is too hard. I think we all like making long words and using our skills, but this has became a game of chance and is simply tedious.

• Lady_Choo
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hey Sheila :) I am sorry if my answer sounded flippant. It wasn't meant to be. I was giving you the official line rather than say they clearly set the level too high and need to change it, but that would be the feedback they will know I am passing on :) I know exactly where you are coming from, its the same in Farm heroes and there are many complaints over there. Personally I have been stuck on a level days and it has gone way past boring. The game either lets you win or it doesn't. I have given up on Alphabetty I will be honest, I just don't have the mental skills for clever words. 

• Elisa_Cannon
    Elisa_Cannon Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

The only answer to this level (755) is to get lucky with a 'good' board or spend money.

• Elisa_Cannon
    Elisa_Cannon Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for that insight Chicken Slayer. Personally I don't think it's any fun to make it so difficult that it is impossible unless you get a lucky lot of letters. With this particular level, there are so many bombs, vines and mousetraps to clear that it is no longer a game of skill but of luck. It's just boring. None of the people that I used to play with play the game any longer because it is too hard. I think we all like making long words and using our skills, but this has became a game of chance and is simply tedious.

I agree with you Sheila. All the levels are 'winnable', but they need to be fun too and not just rely on luck or money spent.
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

I replayed 755 and was able to finish it twice in 6 attempts, once with 5 moves left. 770 was far more depending on luck than 755.

Real key to winning this level is getting lineblasters early (6-letters at least) and wipe out mousetraps quickly. It's hard but far from impossible.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Feedback is being monitored, but @Alessandro, thank you once again for the tips :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?