Level 795 Alphabetty Saga

Options
Robert_Menard
Robert_Menard Posts: 22 Level 2

Seriously dropped the ball on level 795 of ABS. You get 17 moves, and have to get 14 words. It is loaded with blockers and vines, and blue tiles. The problem is that after only 3 moves, you know it is impossible to complete. I go through 5 lives in 3 minutes. NOT FUN AT ALL. I don't mind challenging, but if after only 3 moves, you know there is no way to complete the level, then you eat through 5 plays in about 3-5 minutes. It is a ludicrous level. A good level means you can play through and you fail AT THE END OF THE PLAY, not 3 plays into the level! I have tried to play it at least 200 times, and never got more than 2 words, nor managed more than about 7 plays in one game. Do you not have any sort of quality control or oversight? Does anyone on your team even try to play these? When I can go through 5 lives in 3 minutes because I only get 3 plays per game THAT IS A CRAPPY  LEVEL. Please fix it, cause I am done trying with that ludicrous level. It is not possible. 

Best Answer

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hard level, no doubt. Took me 3 attempts to pass it again and a single game lasted 25 minutes as I was searching for elusive 7 or 8-letter words. Finished with 0 moves left.

Tip #1: when you can't get a 7, get a 4 so you obtain a crown

Tip #2: start with crown boosters

Tip #3: be extra patient. I almost gave up twice the game I completed, being sure there was no 7, then I found one.

Good luck!

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Robert, 

I'm sorry that you've been struggling with that level. It is indeed a bit challenging but not worse that all the levels you already passed (and well done for that!).

I've found a video to give you some inspiration... even though it's in French, I hope it still can help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNKc3xH1cJw

In the meantime, I'll pass your feedback to the team. 

Thanks and good luck!

Mia

• Robert_Menard
    Robert_Menard Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Well, that does not help. It is in French, and I am working in English, PLUS in the English version you need to get 10 seven letter words and 4 eight letter words, however in the french one you only need 9 seven letter words and 3 eight letter words. Plus they have 18 plays to start. I only have 17 plays to start. They have 18 plays to get 12 words, which gives them a bumper of 6 plays, and I only have a bumper of 3 plays. Think I will wait till they fix it. IT is not possible in English, not with only a 3 move bumper.  

• QueenMia
    Options

Ok, Robert, sorry that was not of any help. I'll pass your feedback to the Studio. Thanks for posting!

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hard level, no doubt. Took me 3 attempts to pass it again and a single game lasted 25 minutes as I was searching for elusive 7 or 8-letter words. Finished with 0 moves left.

Tip #1: when you can't get a 7, get a 4 so you obtain a crown

Tip #2: start with crown boosters

Tip #3: be extra patient. I almost gave up twice the game I completed, being sure there was no 7, then I found one.

Good luck!

• Donna_Burridge
    Donna_Burridge Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yet again Alessandro you’ve helped me, just completed this level with your advised after weeks of trying.
  • QueenMia
    Options
    @Alessandro_S our AlphaBetty pro! I've awarded you the AlphaBetty Expert badge and it's now showing on your profile. You've been helping players so well, it's only deserved ;) Thanks for all the great tips!

And guys, don't forget, come celebrate this brand new Community with us and grab some Gold here.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?