100 Gold Bars in prize on AlphaBetty! (FINISHED)

Options
QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Support

Hello there!

It's time Get-that-Gold o'clock! 

We want to know how awesome you are at Alpha Betty and we're offering some Gold because, why not?! 

So now, you're wondering what you have to do to receive that gold! Well, it's VERY simple: Let us know by commenting below what level you are on and that's it! 

Amazing!

You have until Tuesday 16h of October 13.00 CET to participate. Then 4 lucky winners will be picked up randomly and receive 25 Gold Bars each!

Since everyone is always welcome here, all you need to do is post which level you are and hope to become one of the lucky winners! The level you are at does not affect your chances of winning, so everyone has the same opportunities of getting some Gold Bars!

Good luck everyone!

Mia

T&Cs can be found here.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello everyone, 

I hope you're having an amazing Tuesday and you're ready to rock the rest of the week :)

I am so happy to see that you love Betty and her little friends as much as I do!

The Contest is now over and the 4 lucky winners are... **Drum**... Alessandro S, Odesika Odesika, Karen Clooney and Elide Iraso!

The 25 Gold Bars are waiting for you in your game!

A big thank you to all of you for participating. You were 20 to participate so I take it you're enjoying that kind of event on the Community! Hence, keep an eye around as there will be more of these coming :) 

Any feedback or suggestions is more than welcome!

Mia 

Oh, and have you seen we have a new game and new Community by the way? I look forward to seeing you there too ;)

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?