Only Alphabetty Saga Won't Load

Options
Kendra_Bray
Kendra_Bray Posts: 3 Newbie

This is the fifth day that I haven't been able to load Alphabetty. I changed browsers (Safari and Chrome), updated Adobe and Java, cleared the cache, restarted my computer, closed all other browser tabs, and tried everything that the help desk video suggested. I even deleted and tried to open it again, to no avail. I can open all the other King games, and my husband can open Alphabetty when he logs into his FB account on my computer. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

This sounds like a problem with your account then and not your PC. Can you test your account on a mobile device and see if you can play there? Do you get an error message when you try and load the game? 

• Kendra_Bray
    Kendra_Bray Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This sounds like a problem with your account then and not your PC. Can you test your account on a mobile device and see if you can play there? Do you get an error message when you try and load the game? 

Crusher18, there are no error messages; it just won't finish loading. The mobile version hasn't launched in the US yet, but I tried to play it on another computer and it had the same problem. I did not adjust the settings, and had already made it to level 72 before it stopped working for me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?