πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Join The 2000 Club & Earn the Badge πŸ…

Options

Comments

• bcwaz
    bcwaz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m in the 2000 levels, but it shows 1000 on my pic. How do I correct this

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,015 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @bcwaz and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

There is an Internet site with instructions on how to take a screenshot from any device. Click on this bold green font hyperlink to take you to it --> How to Take a Screenshot

When you are ready to post a screenshot in this Community, there are 2 options to do so. First, find the 4 icons in the bottom left corner of the comment box. (1) To post your screenshot as an image, select the 2nd icon and then find your screenshot using the "File" link, (2) To post your screenshot as an attachment, select the 4th (paperclip) option.

You will need to post a screenshot of your game map showing your avatar next to or beyond level 2001 to keep the milestone badge.

• brescianipamela7
    brescianipamela7 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited October 2023
    Options

*Edited by CM: πŸ€” Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - OurΒ House RulesΒ 

• ludskyxho
    ludskyxho Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Level 2000 its done 😊

• MountainMom
    Options

Hello @ludskyxho and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Congratulations on passing more than 2000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga! If you haven't already done so, click on the bold green font below for a hyperlink to the discussion for another badge:

CCFS MilestoneΒ 1000

In the meantime, I encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on theΒ πŸ”₯Hot right Now!🌢 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out ourΒ ContestsΒ (large button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• ludskyxho
    ludskyxho Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks you very much πŸ˜€

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,597 Level 4
    Options

Please may I claim my 2000 badge as I forgot to claim it, thank you.

• sheenalynn2268
    sheenalynn2268 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • MountainMom
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello again @sheenalynn2268. Congratulations on passing more than 2000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga; however, you have posted your screenshot in the wrong place. We have a specific thread to claim the badge for the 2000-level milestone in Candy Crush Friends Saga. But don't worry, i will have it movedΒ HERE, which is the correct place.

While you are here, I encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on theΒ πŸ”₯Hot right Now!🌢 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (large button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 24,020 Level 5
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello and good morning, @Diamond_Lim! πŸ‘‹πŸŒž

Hope you are having a happy Weekend (as always)! πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚

Well, I'm here again in this thread since when I passed Level 2000 and I had forgotten to share my screenshot and finally the following message appeared that I mastered Level 2000 and here it goes:

Only this time it was with "Odus the Owl" and previously in the Level 1000 message it was with the protagonist Tiffi! πŸ¦‰ In fact, I'm curious to know who the next characters will be with the following messages. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?