1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Bubblegum Troll event

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,790 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! That was friendstastic and Congratulations!Β @KCullen127 @JONH10 πŸŽ‰πŸ˜„

Finally you and your teammates did achieved to the maximum Bubblegum Troll points on this event now! Your team is still better and also collecting more Bubblegum Troll points than my team! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

@KCullen127 - Yeah! I am also agree with you as Bubblegum Troll levels are really much easier than normal levels especially the higher normal levels becoming much harder than ever. Haha! πŸ˜†

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,806 Level 5
    Options

You're welcome, @Diamond_Lim !

I would never have imagined from the levels I had advanced that it was very easy to reach the Bubblegum Levels to get more than 170 gumball points. But what does it matter that I finally got it!!

πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! It's not so easy to get and reach to the maximum Bubblegum Troll points but it's still really much easier and better than normal levels on this event! πŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello again! All of Candy Friends Crushers! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Well! Finally this event is over now, unfortunately as my teammates and I did still not made it to achieve to the maximum Bubblegum Troll points but it's still okay and not bad on this event now! So we did achieved over 10000 Bubblegum Troll points only and also got received 7 of 9 prizes on this event only! That's still friendstastic and not bad for me! πŸ‘‡πŸ˜„

I hope I will getting better luck for my team will acheiving to the maximum Bubblegum Troll points and getting all of 9 prizes on this event next time! 😊

While a moment, Trick and Treats Event began now! Come on! Let's go and play spooky levels now! πŸ‘‡πŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜„

Good luck for your challenge playing and completing these 10 spooky levels first then collecting 15 new stars on her Star Chaser to win Olivia the Sorceress costume now who doesn't had her costume yet. πŸ€žπŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜Š

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,879 Friends Moderator
    Options

The Bubblegum Troll event will be available again in 3 days. The event is a lot of fun and there are many of boosters to be won.Β 

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Bubblegum Troll Event is back again! Candy Friends Crushers! πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ˜„

Here is the English version now! πŸ‘‡πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ˜„

By the way, I still had all of these 4 Bubblegum Troll Costumes are Original Bubblegum Troll, King Bubblegum Troll, White Angel Bubblegum Troll and Spooky Skeleton Bubblegum Troll so early already! πŸ˜…

But I also still love earning so many friendly and lollipop hammer boosters! I really still love challenge playing this event and this event is still the best favourite and helpful event on this game forever right now! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,879 Friends Moderator
    Options

My team wasn't as diligent this time. 😁

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 4
    Options

Hello there! Candy Friends Crushers! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

After Misty's Carnival Event ended now, Woohoo! Bubblegum Troll event has been reappeared again now! πŸ¬πŸ™ŒπŸ˜„

On first Bubblegum Troll level, it's tutorial level is really simple to win! πŸ¬πŸ˜„

Then here is my start earning Bubblegum Troll points with my team now! πŸ‘‡πŸ¬πŸ˜„

By the way, I still had all of these 4 Bubblegum Troll Costumes are Original Bubblegum Troll, King Bubblegum Troll, White Angel Bubblegum Troll and Spooky Skeleton Bubblegum Troll so early already! There is still no new Bubblegum Troll's costumes released on this event yet right now! We wish we really want Bubblegum Troll's costumes should be released and added in the future! πŸ™πŸ˜…

And I am also still love claiming so many friendly boosters and sweet lollipop hammer boosters! I really still love challenge playing this event and this event is still the best and most favourite and helpful event like Dachs Delivery Service feature on this game forever right now! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Come on! Let's get started to challenge playing and collecting Bubblegum Troll points then claiming all of these 4 Bubblegum Troll's costumes (who haven't still claimed these costumes yet) and so many friendly boosters and sweet lollipop hammer boosters on this event (with also DDS and Sweet Streak features) together now! πŸ¬πŸ˜„

Good luck! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

• AnguaB
    AnguaB Posts: 3,833 Level 4
    Options

Buhuhu 😭 Trolli skipped me the second time in a row

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,376 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 6
    Options

Edited by CM:Β Please remember to always be kind and sweet! Check out ourΒ House Rules!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?