1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED)🎁 Friends´ Holiday Calendar - Week 7 - final week

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,491 Friends Moderator
edited January 22 in Contests

Hi friendtastic players!

Are you ready for a relaxing final week of our holiday calendar? I bet you are. 

What are we going to do?

A long time ago, our players were asked about their favorite levels. I wrote down my favorite levels and repeated them in my game. Only levels that I completed without boosters the first time are on my list and we will play one of them daily. It will certainly be a relaxing week for all of us. 

🎁 Rules: 👇

We play a favorite level every day. I will announce the task for each day and tag players in those announcements.

For each level played, please post the following screenshots:  

1. Your game board after tapping the "Play" button and after the game mode banner has disappeared.

Your final score showing you completed the level. Your avatar must be clearly displayed and your score cannot be obscured. Edit 16.01.204: The levels have to be completed. The number of stars is not predetermined.

Please mark your screenshot(s) with a personal identifier to discourage "borrowing" them by another player. Do not crop your screenshots, but you can cover your boosters. Copying screenshots from another player will disqualify the offending player from winning gold bars and earning the badge.

🎁  What can I win? 👇

Three players will be randomly selected to win 30 gold bars in their Candy Crush Friends Saga game.

Reminder: All players who successfully complete the 4-week Holiday Calendar and an additional 3 weeks of fun will receive the exclusive CCFS 2023 Holiday Calendar badge for their Community profiles.

🎁 Dates: 👇

The contest runs for one week and ends on Monday, 22 January 2024, 17:00 Central European Time (11:00 Eastern Standard Time).

I wish all participants a lot of fun! ⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄

Terms and Conditions here

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?