What is the key to passing 669? I’m beyond frustrated.

Options
TATS
TATS Posts: 2 Newbie
I’ve been on this level for far too long. What is the key to getting past 669?

Best Answer

• jobatkin
    jobatkin Posts: 10 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    My tips would be to make lots of 4 letter words to get the crowns, which count as an extra letter, use a helper mouse which gives you extra moves, get rid of the codices as quickly as possible, and keep a close eye out for letter patterns like 'ed' 'er', 'tion', 'ing', 're', 'de', 'ch' and using 's'. It's a tricky one but you'll get there :)

Answers

• jobatkin
    jobatkin Posts: 10 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    My tips would be to make lots of 4 letter words to get the crowns, which count as an extra letter, use a helper mouse which gives you extra moves, get rid of the codices as quickly as possible, and keep a close eye out for letter patterns like 'ed' 'er', 'tion', 'ing', 're', 'de', 'ch' and using 's'. It's a tricky one but you'll get there :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?