🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Daily bonus

Options
mimipri
mimipri Posts: 1 Newbie
Why when I sign in and get my daily bonus of special candies or double fish for an hour or 2 it only lasts one time and then goes away? This has been happening for weeks!! Very frustrating. I have lost hours and hours.

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @mimipri Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community

I am sorry you are having an issue with your bonus. Can you look at this post  and let me know if you have completed collecting the pieces of the bonuses (it never gives a full bonus) and if you do what the timer shows for you when starting a level when this happens?  There is a pic in the post showing where to see this.
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @mimipri! An important thing to remember about any time limited booster or unlimited lives that you receive is that the timer indicating how much time you have to use it will continue to count down, even if you are away. The best advice that I can give you is to log onto your game at a good time, so you can get the most out of your booster! I hope this helps you resolve your issue! Have a nice weekend😁
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,049 Candy Moderator
    Options
    mimipri said:
    Why when I sign in and get my daily bonus of special candies or double fish for an hour or 2 it only lasts one time and then goes away? This has been happening for weeks!! Very frustrating. I have lost hours and hours.
    Hello @mimipri  Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community :)

Would you mind me asking for which game you are asking about?  Because, we get "Double Fish" as Daily Bonus only in Candy Crush Soda" (for 1 or 2 hours) but not in Candy Crush Friends.

Those Boosters must stay for those certain hours.  When you are about to start the level, the time will be displayed on top of those boosters (in this case, on top of Fish -- 2 h).  if it IS being displayed but the Fish are not in the game, then it is a technical issue.

I would suggest you to wait for may be one more day, take some screen shots -- (a) When you got the Daily Bonus with the number of hours you won the Booster; (b) the display of the boosters remaining time when about to start the level (before pressing "Play"); (c) The starting of the level -- the lack of Boosters "missing in the action"

These Screen Shots help the King Team to solve the issue quickly AND you to receive the solution or may be sometimes compensation  B)

When you are ready, go here and explain briefly as clearly as possible (you get only 500 characters)
    https://soporto.king.com/contact

** In the mean time, you might get more useful answer from one of the KING team members :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?