Prizes from the Quests

PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,127 Superstar
edited November 2018 in Support
Hello!

I wasn't sure which category does this  belong!  Hence I am posting in the "Support" category :)

So, my observation is:: from the Quests, sometimes we receive the booster of "Jelly Fish" or "Coloring Candy" or "Wrapped Candy" FOR FEW HOURS.  I received all these either for 1 or 2 hours.  (I am hoping +2 h means 2 hours).  But, none of those boosters stayed in the game that long but only for 2 turns!!

Did I get confused?  Did any of you notice it or did this happen to anybody else?  Is there a fix for this?

Best Answer

Answers

• JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 4,163 Superstar
    Hi @Pummy Raj I am sorry you are having an issue. :(  It should be 2 hours real time from the time you win them (not play time). Did you leave the game or do anything that would impact the time on your device?
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,127 Superstar
    Hello, again!

No, that is not the case.  Each time (5 - 6 times as of now) I won this reward, I have played continuously but every time those special boosters would appear only for 2 times (whether I loose the level or won it).

To be specific, the coloring candy stayed for 4 trials and other 2 -- the Jelly Fish & Wrapped candy stayed for only 2 trials.  Usually, I finish a level within 7 minutes (max). Hence, exceeding the time limit is NOT the issue either!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,461 Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hey there @Pummy Raj

You can see how long the booster is going to last before starting a level: 

If your booster says 2h, then it indeed should last for 2 hours. How are you earning these? I take it that they are from the daily gifts and "end of episodes"? 

I'll add one to your account now as a compensation - Let us know if it happens again!!

Thanks Pummy :)

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
     Here 🍒

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  🎉
    Hello Mia!

It is definitely NOT the "Daily" gift.  Do not remember if it the "Episode End" gift OR the "Mystery Key" gift!!  

Will definitely update you next time.  Thanks!
    Oh! I have never seen the "Display" you have shown in above picture :(

• VeereshVeeresh Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    @Pummy Raj - did you change your device time ??  
    Veeresh said:
    @Pummy Raj - did you change your device time ??  
    On which device are you talking about?  Usually, the Computers & Mobile phones set to the local time / time changes automatically...
  • vicitrowvicitrow Posts: 4
    My fish with the bolt does nothing during my level the candy with the lighting bolt gives me 3 pieces but nothing with the fish I don't get it what's the fish's purpose
  • JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 4,163 Superstar
    @vicitrow the fish with bolt is set off when your friend collects their candy. It releases an active fish (a fish that swims off and hits something as opposed to sitting on the board for you to us) e.g. after you collect 12 cyan candy while playing with Yeti he throws a wrapped candy onto the board for you to use. Once it hits the board you will see a fish swim out of it and hit a square somewhere else

• sumitsumit Posts: 0

It is definitely NOT the "Daily" gift.  Do not remember if it the "Episode End" gift OR the "Mystery Key" gift!!   <3 😉😉