🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Unable to link to facebook and king account

Options
Christina_Lim
Christina_Lim Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2018 in Support
Hi,i have issue of link to facebook and king account as try to use other devices to download it only syncs to the last save level as it would not syncs to my latest level 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Christina_Lim

Welcome to the Community! Maybe the server was down for a while and you should try again. If you didn't solve this maybe you can follow this link and ask for support https://soporto.king.com/contact  ? Here you will need to give the account you were logged in with and log in.

I hope you will solve your problem. Please keep me informed. Have a great day!
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Perhaps try restarting the game and making sure you are securely connected to the internet. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Christina_Lim and very warm welcome to the Community :) 

Please follow the steps here under "The game is not working" part. I've gathered all useful FAQs there and that should really help solve your problem. 

Something to keep in mind as well is to make sure you always have the latest version of the App/browser and clear cache and cookies regularly. That sounds simple but it usually helps! 

Let us know how it goes ;)
  • TaniaSloan
    TaniaSloan Posts: 145 Level 3
    Options
    The same thing happened to me this morning...i lost my progress when linked to FB...was at level 1...on my king account im at my normal level..my progress wasnt lost...ive decided my progress is better to have after all the time ive put into it than to have friends from FB here...hope you figure out a way..if so...plz let me know

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?