🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Starting from level 1 again

Options
bella12
bella12 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2018 in Support
Why my game disappeared and started again from level one? Can you please reply to me with a valid explanations.  Thank you 

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @bella12! Did you switch devices or uninstall and reinstall the game? If you lost your levels and progress, the first thing to check is if your game was saved to the kingdom or Facebook before changing devices or uninstalling the game. If it wasn’t, this will result in you losing your levels and gaming progress. To ensure this doesn’t happen again, make sure you connect to the kingdom or Facebook before uninstalling or switching devices. To do this is simple: 

1. Open your Candy Crush Friends Saga game. 

2. There should be a link that says something like “save your progress” right below the “Play” button.

3. Follow the steps from there to choose whether or not to connect to kingdom or Facebook. 

If if you never connected before your game was uninstalled or you switched devices, you will need to contact King Customer Care, and see what they can do. In order to do so right from your game, follow these steps: 

2. Access the Help Center by clicking the “settings” button in the bottom left corner of the screen and click the blue question mark. 

3. Find the article titled “My Game Progress.” 

4. Find the sub-article titled “”New to our game....Read this crucial game saving tip!” and read the contents within carefully. 

5. If this still does not work, click “Contact us” at the bottom of the page and fill out the form as indicated.

I hope you are able to resolve this issue quickly! Have a great weekend😁

Answers

• Joseph45
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @bella12! Did you switch devices or uninstall and reinstall the game? If you lost your levels and progress, the first thing to check is if your game was saved to the kingdom or Facebook before changing devices or uninstalling the game. If it wasn’t, this will result in you losing your levels and gaming progress. To ensure this doesn’t happen again, make sure you connect to the kingdom or Facebook before uninstalling or switching devices. To do this is simple: 

2. There should be a link that says something like “save your progress” right below the “Play” button.

3. Follow the steps from there to choose whether or not to connect to kingdom or Facebook. 

If if you never connected before your game was uninstalled or you switched devices, you will need to contact King Customer Care, and see what they can do. In order to do so right from your game, follow these steps: 

2. Access the Help Center by clicking the “settings” button in the bottom left corner of the screen and click the blue question mark. 

3. Find the article titled “My Game Progress.” 

4. Find the sub-article titled “”New to our game....Read this crucial game saving tip!” and read the contents within carefully. 

5. If this still does not work, click “Contact us” at the bottom of the page and fill out the form as indicated.

I hope you are able to resolve this issue quickly! Have a great weekend😁
  • bella12
    bella12 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks a lot you are a star.  Nice weekend to you too 
  • Joseph45
    Options
    You’re very welcome! Let me know if you have any more problems. That’s what I’m here for😁
  • TaniaSloan
    TaniaSloan Posts: 145 Level 3
    Options
    @Joseph45 .....sugar..you are such a sweetie pie..hope you and coconut are having a great weekend

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?