🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Win a Gigantic Candy Surprise - QuizzMia by QueenMia #6 (FINISHED)

Comments

• AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    reybuho said:
    hola a todos a continuación la realidad acerca de Misty😋 es un pony creado por el reino de candy el cual cuenta con un cuerno debido a todos los caramelos naranjas q comió desde pequeña estos a su vez son los que hacen que obtenga gran poder y ayude a todo aquel que lo necesite creando al azar 2 poderes cada 15 dulces que ella disfruta, ella es aficionada a los retos difíciles y aunque no lo parezca prefiere dormir todo el tiempo aunque de vez en cuando se la pasa jugando con los demás animales del reino de candy

Aquí no puedes hablar Español. La mayoría de personas aquí sólo hablan y entienden el Inglés.
    You can't speak in Spanish here. Most users here only understand words in English.
  • Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    Hi Fellow Crushers, 
    Misty is a Unicorn, and I LoVe Unicorn's :3
    She has a natural self-assurance that is befitting her beauty and uniqueness. Misty has no rival for there is no other like her-She is truly blessed and should be treated as the Priceless Princess that she is.
    Misty is a real confectionery wizard and can conjure up all kinds of special candies. When we have matched 15 orange Candies, Misty will throw 2 special candies onto our board. These can be a Swedish Fish, Striped Candy, Color Bomb or Coloring Candy. What makes her even more special is that we never know what she's going to give us...it's always such a nice surprise  :love:
    Misty is just the most generous unicorn I've ever had the pleasure of calling a friend. Her main reason for loving Candy Crush Friends is "That I get to help people pass levels"...How beautiful a mystical being she is, this true generosity shows that her beauty comes from deep within  ;) 
    Misty has rescued me on so many occasions, usually just as desperation is creeping in and the level I'm stuck on is starting to Crush me! I owe her BiG time  :3
    Good Luck Everybody  o:)
    P.S If, like me, you play wearing earphones...Be warned that when you earn Misty's Pop Star costume, her singing is Loud! I wasn't expecting it and nearly jumped out of my skin the first time she threw me some candy  ;) Made me laugh for a good while! 
    KeepOnCrushin' x

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Aitch I love your speech about Misty 😍 Thanks for sharing details about Pop Star costume, I am so impatient to meet her in my game 🤗
  • Diane_Smith-2
    Diane_Smith-2 Posts: 62 Level 3
    1. Misty is a magical unicorn
    2. After you match 15 orange candies she will gift you with 2 booster candies
    3. Misty luvs to help players beat the levels they are fighting to pass
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @QueenMia!

When you posted the interview of Misty, I knew another QuizzMia will begin... I was waiting for that  B)  OK, now to the quiz::

1) Misty is an Unicorn;
    2) When we collect 15 Orange Candy, Misty will surprise us with her unique gifts --- they can be Coloring Bomb OR Color Bomb, Striped Candy or even a Wrapped Candy OR a Swedish Fish.... we can never guess, only she knows what & when to give!!
    3) She likes to help her friends to pass the levels -- even the Super Hard ones :+1:  :+1:  A friend in need is a friend in deed -- So true, what else can we ask for!!  
  • Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3

Hi @firebombmarkus
    You will  :3 her... As she's got more sass and better moves than Britney  ;)
    (In my humble opinion!) 
    JustKeepCrushin' xXx

• Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello Everyone,

1) Misty is a Unicorn but some players who don't know about it think her to be a horse.

2) Her power is to create all sorts of special boosters and they will be triggered when 15 Orange Candies are matched.

3) Misty prefers to help players pass levels.
  • merchel
    merchel Posts: 20 Level 2
    1. Misty is a unicorn. 
    2. Misty's power is she can create all kinds of special sweets, either swedish fish, striped candy, color bomb or coloring  candy. Her power can be triggered by matching 15 orange candies together. 
    3. Misty prefers to help people pass their level. 
  • msrocks8
    msrocks8 Posts: 8 Level 2
    1. Misty is a unicorn
    2. She has the power to create a variety of candies... it's always a surprise!  Her power can be triggered by matching 15 orange candies.  
    3. She is here to help friends pass tricky levels. :)
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    New Misty costume 🤗
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?