🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Win a Gigantic Candy Surprise - QuizzMia by QueenMia #6 (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• Megabomb
    Megabomb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hey Everyone, Here's the Answer
    1. Misty is a unicorn, very rare and a beautiful creature with the kind of unparalleled self-importance.
    2. Misty's power is she can create all kinds of special sweets, either swedish fish, striped candy, color bomb or coloring  candy. Her power can be triggered by matching 15 orange candies.
    3. Mister prefer to help people pass their level in Candy Crush Friends.
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @Megabomb, sweet last minute entry, was hoping to see some more enter the quiz before the bell.. wish you well in the event and welcome to the community.    Keep calm and crush on 🍬
  • MonkeyDLuffy
    MonkeyDLuffy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    1. Misty is a Unicorn.

2. When you match a 15 orange Candies, Misty will give a random candy.

3. Her favorite thing about Friends Saga is helping people pass their levels.
  • viscocent
    viscocent Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    [Just gonna improve my answer from my earlier post.]
    1. Unicorn - She is a unicorn
    2. Surprise - She creates two random special candes with every 15 matched orange candies
    3. Win - She helps you pass/win levels
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone, 

I hope you're having an amazing day and you're ready to rock the weekend!

I am so thrilled to see so many of you here - Warm welcome to all new members and a big thank you to each and everyone of you for participating :star: You all answered the questions without any mistake! Clap Clap D 

The Contest is now over and the 10 lucky winners are... **Drum**... 

@firebombmarkus

@viscocent

@reybuho

@Veeresh

@msrocks8

@LaDawn

@kvanc

@Cowgirl86

@Babygurl81

@Megabomb

Congratulations, guys! Your price is already waiting for you!

You've won a Gigantic surprise!

Again, thank you to all of you for participating in our QuizzMia and don't be sad if you haven't won today. Keep an eye around as there will be many more of these events coming ;) And if you like Bubble Witch, don't miss your chance to win some bubblific branded items for your home sweet home!

Any feedback or suggestions is more than welcome!

Also, please remember that the language on the Community is exclusively English! Thanks and have the sweetest day heart

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hello fellow crushers, and a big congratulations to all the winners of the contest.. you are all very deserved of your prizes as I can recall seeing your names throughout the community threads and talked with most of you myself, the level of activity you have shown is devine and worthy of accolade..   keep calm and crush on 🍬
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Congratulations to all the Winners "clap clap clap"

Please post what you won  :)  I am very curious to find out Misty's surprising gift  =)
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Congratulations to all winners! You guys earned it! Keep being awesome 😎 you guys! 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thank youuuuu 🤗🤗🤗 @QueenMia And thank you guys, I really hope you will all get some awards next weeks cause you are all great to cooperate with and very helpful to our Community 🌈 @Joseph45 @Pummy_Raj @Alansmart and big congrats to all other contestants who won 🍭
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Congratulations to all the Winners "clap clap clap"

Please post what you won  :)  I am very curious to find out Misty's surprising gift  =)
    [top secret - do not enter]
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?