🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The game does no longer connect to the internet

124»

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @Naia and sorry for the delay! It's a bit hectic just before the holiday!
    I've added the boosters back to Farm Heroes now so you can get back to the game peacefully and well armed against Rancid :) 

Let me know how it goes!
  • Naia
    Naia Posts: 37 Level 2
    @QueenMia - I just logged out and logged back in to the kingdom and it is still showing the incorrect boosters.  Major sadness.... Should I be logging in via facebook? Thanks for your help.  Again the Kingdom user ID is 5637206195. Really looking forward to having my farm heroes right again....
  • Naia
    @QueenMia - just checked the game again.  It now has the fun message from you that you have added stuff to my game, but nothing has changed....
  • Naia
    @QueenMia - I feel like its getting closer! The booster numbers have increased but are still not correct as well as the beans and gold numbers are not back to what they were.  Here are the screen shots again.

• Naia
    @QueenMia - Saw the boosters are fully restored.  Thank you. The green beans and gold are still incorrect.  I may be messaging you while you are working on it, so please forgive me if I am.  I'm just so-o ready to have my Farm Heroes back.  It is my favorite of the King games. 
  • Naia
    @QueenMia - Decided to play the chicken coop challenge (couldn't resist after almost 2 months of not playing) and noticed that I didn't have the egg cracker boosters.  I had about 165 of them.  Are you able to restore those?  I don't have a screen shot of that one...
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @Naia - I've added some back and some Gold bars as well for the inconvenience. Please, if you're still missing anything, post to the Farm Heroes Support directly, here, and a Farm Expert or our CM will be able to assist further :)

Thank you and have a very sweet holiday season!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?