My games won’t connect to the internet

punkrockma
punkrockma Posts: 6 Level 2
For the last couple of days I can’t connect to the internet 

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @punkrockma - Could you please confirm you have tried all the steps below? If closing and restarting did not work, please delete then re-install the games. Just remember to make a screenshot of your boosters beforehand. 
    • Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Look for any updates for your device and the game app - check out the handy video at the end of this article!
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • As a last resort, we can try reinstalling the game as it usually fixes most issues - Just take a screenshot of your boosters and we'll make sure to add them back again to your game. 
    Thanks!

Answers

• Eva1971
    Eva1971 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2019
    A mi hace meses que no se me conecta. He perdido las burbujas acumuladas ...

(EDIT: Unsupported language)
  • QueenMia
    edited January 2019
    Hey @punkrockma and welcome to the Community!

Can you please confirm what game you are referring to and what device/platform you're using? Please follow the steps from "The game is not working" section here and check in our FAQ for troubleshooting depending on the device you're using.

Usually, clearing cache and cookies and update the game help resolve the problem.

Let us know how it goes!

@Eva1971 - I'm sorry but we only speak in English in here so everyone can understand and be understood :) If you're having issue with the game Bubble Witch 3, please let us know in English here

Thanks!

Happy New Year to you both :) 
  • punkrockma
    On my candy crush saga, candy crush jelly & candy crush soda, they won’t connect to the internet, no picture, no daily spin, basically since I made a purchase... these games are played on an iPad 2 mini that has not changed. Nothing needs updating that is done automatically... the games still play but again they play the same way as if I am at the cottage where there isn’t internet...
  • QueenMia
    Hi @punkrockma - It seems that there's some issues going on and off. Please force close the App and restart your device and that should work. I've just tried and that solved the problem. 

Thanks!
  • punkrockma
    It won’t allow me to log off without internet!
  • QueenMia
    Hello :) I meant close the App as shut down the App (not log out nor delete, simply force close it) and then restart your device. That should help. 
  • punkrockma
    I have tried everything you have suggested, still cannot connect! I do no have Facebook, I only play through email. Something changed when I made a purchase... 
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Hi @punkrockma - Could you please confirm you have tried all the steps below? If closing and restarting did not work, please delete then re-install the games. Just remember to make a screenshot of your boosters beforehand. 
    • Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Look for any updates for your device and the game app - check out the handy video at the end of this article!
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • As a last resort, we can try reinstalling the game as it usually fixes most issues - Just take a screenshot of your boosters and we'll make sure to add them back again to your game. 
    Thanks!
  • eldene
    eldene Posts: 1 Newbie
    Punkrockma @jan2. I’ve had that same message on my iPhone for a week now. Just forced close (I think) nothing changed
  • hthrkim
    hthrkim Posts: 5 Level 2
    I have not been able to connect to either Facebook or the kingdom from my candy crush for the last few weeks. I keep hoping it'll fix itself. I am able to connect on candy crush friends. Help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?