1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Bubblegum Troll event

Options

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,627 Friends Moderator
    Options

@justuas, Thanks for the tip! I see my Bubblegum team is still collecting points, so other players are also getting Bubblegum levels even though the icon is missing from our maps.

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,463 Pro Player 👑
    Options

This also happened to me, after completing the map and started the new segment of levels BBT came right back. I had to finish the 20 levels in that segment of the map first. Hopefully that helps.

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,463 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I wish my team was more active or successful!! I have an issue sharing team rewards, LOL

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,918 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Ah~! That's not so good for me with my team on this time. πŸ‘‡πŸ˜©

I hope my next teammates and I will getting more Bubblegum Troll points and winning more rewards on next time. πŸ˜…

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,400 Level 5
    Options

Bubblegum Troll event is back

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,918 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 10
    Options

Hello again! πŸ‘‹πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ˜„

That's right! Bubblegum Troll Event is back for us again! πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ˜„

Then here is my beginning point with my team on this event now! πŸ‘‡πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ˜„

Wow! What the great beginning with my team especially as my 1st player collect Bubblegum Troll points the most! πŸ¬πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Also good luck for your challenge playing and completing Bubblegum Troll levels then you win more Bubblegum Troll points and sweet friendly and lollipop hammer boosters (also getting more Bubblegum Troll stickers then winning Bubblegum Troll Character and also another 3 costumes remaining who haven't still collected it/them yet) on this event now! πŸ€žπŸ­πŸ¬πŸ˜„

• Kags
    Kags Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

It was back for me yesterday, after all the fanfare. Today, it’s nowhere to be seen … and nor is Dachs Delivery Service!

I’ve restarted the game several times, even restarted the iPad … nothing :(

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,627 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Kags, I appreciate that you tried to get the events back in your CCFS game by restarting your devices. Sometimes, the events will return before the events expire. Try playing a few new levels to see if that might trigger the return of the events.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,400 Level 5
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi @MountainMom
    With the new update of the game Bubblegum Troll event disappeared from the game, I played a new level if it appears and nothing, there was still a week left until the event ends.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,712 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Andres-2 unfortunately it has disappeared for all players, including me. I have already pinged our CM and hope that it will bring some "light into the darkness".

I'll get in touch when I hear something from our CM.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?