Check out the main questions around Candy Crush Friends here

Log on to profile on app

2Next

Answers

• TrenaDeanTrenaDean Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    @QueenMia : FYI if it help Technical support team any. The Glitch happened immediately after I completed the Valentine level it sent me back to the main screen and I never got the 2nd quest. That is when I noticed the Glitch because my daily prizes and other stuff was missing. Thank again. 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 2,883 Community Manager
    @TrenaDean - Thanks a lot for the info! We cannot see the second Valentines costume though, did you unlock it? Do you still see the Star Chaser event in your game?

Also, for the growling brown yeti, are you referring to the werewolf yeti? I would think so but just to make sure :) 

Once it's confirmed, it might take a few days but we should be able to add it back to your game.

Thanks and have the sweetest weekend!

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here

@QueenMia - No I never made to the star chaser. Immediately after getting my Valentine day suit, I made a comment in the community about Tiffi and her funny remarks and went back to play and it kicked me back to the main screen and I
    Played 2 and completed 2 more levels to see what would happen and I realized It was an issue. πŸ™‚ And yes it's the Werewolf Lol I could not think of the correct description. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I will start back playing and keep an eye out for the costumes Thanks. 
    Thank you so much. I got my Valentine's Costume.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
2Next