๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) Win 100 Gold bars for Valentines!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Congrats! @Aitch ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
    You won 1st prize on this event! Hooray!ย 
    Have a nice day! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • joliecandy
    joliecandy Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Bravo aux gagnantsย 
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    Options
    Thank you @QueenMia โค๏ธ Iโ€™m excited to be chosen among such sweet friends! Well done everyone โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Thanks! @MiaChristine ๐Ÿ˜€
    Congratulations too! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  • Divax
    Divax Posts: 51 Level 3
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hello guys!

Let me start by thanking and congratulating all of you for the wonderful pictures you shared. We definitely can feel the love and recognise some real artists around here ๐Ÿ˜ Talking about artists, you all have been awarded the very selective badge of Community artist! Congratulation ๐ŸŽ‰

But it's now time for the moment you've all been waiting for... I have to say it was not an easy choice as you've all made an amazing job but there can only be 1 (well, 10) winner! So without making you wait any longer, the first prize goes to... **Drum roll**

@Aitch! So much love, candies and talent! You made our heart melt and your collage skills paid off! You well deserve 100 Gold bars! Wowย ๐Ÿ‘

ย ย 

The Second and Third place go to @Foley1362 and @Rhems! Well done you two! 50 Gold bars are now patiently waiting for you in your gameย ๐Ÿคฉ

Then from 4th to 10th, in order: @MiaChristine, @mistierenee, @Sukanta_Biswas, @vicen50. @Mysticalmysty, @Lim and @Elsa! Congratulations, you all received 20 Gold barsย ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks again everyone for sharing the love, you guys are amazing :star: As usual, stay tuned for more contests to come and in the meantime, happy crushing :heart:ย 

And here are the winning pics again ๐Ÿ’

Congratulations to all the winners. I missed all the competitions. I've been super busy. Great job guys!
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Thanks! @Divax ๐Ÿ˜Š
    You will join to another contest on next time! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Divax
    Options
    Lim said:
    Thanks! @Divax ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Absolutely looking forward to the next competition. Hope they have one for soda soon. I'm needing more gold day after day.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Divax said:
    Lim said:
    Thanks! @Divax ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Absolutely looking forward to the next competition. Hope they have one for soda soon. I'm needing more gold day after day.
    Hey @Divax, welcome back! It's good to see you here again :awesome: How are you?! Be careful what you wish for, cause there's actually one going on with Soda right now and it's just here!! Good luck :star:ย 
  • Divax
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Divax said:
    Lim said:
    Thanks! @Divax ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Hey @Divax, welcome back! It's good to see you here again :awesome: How are you?! Be careful what you wish for, cause there's actually one going on with Soda right now and it's just here!! Good luck :star:ย 
    Omg thanks โค @QueenMia
  • Carmel1919
    Carmel1919 Posts: 785 Level 3
    Options

Congrats ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰!!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?