🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold bars - What Contest would you like to see next?!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited June 2019 in Contests
Hi guys,

I have a few ideas on what contests to organise for you, but everyone is different and we all have our own fav! So, I thought I'd ask you directly!

What contest would you like to see in this Community? What would you find fun and entertaining?

Simply let your imagination and go and comment below :awesome: Please note that this has to be doable within the Community and that I am not referring to the special events you see in the game! 

And to spice it up, the idea with most SWEET will receive 20 Gold bars! We, CMs, will also seat and chose our favourite and the winner will also receive 20 Gold bars too! 

It's time to share and be creative guys! After all, this Community is for you and about you, so here is your chance to make it even sweeter :heart: 

We'll be closing on the 15th of May. Terms and Conditions here.

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Everytime we finished our daily quests we always rewarded with gifts box full of sweet treats and whenever we finished our 20 levels before we hit the portal we also rewarded with gift box with prizes, so how about if we have a designing gift box contest ?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,600 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Hello @QueenMia,

One idea from me::
    You (the CMs) choose 5 levels between 001 to 250 -- they can be random or they can be in a row (your choice).  Then the players should beat with certain score or should gain a place from 1st to 3rd place in the scoreboard within a given time.  Have to post a screenshot to prove.  What would be more fun than beating those scores =)=)

** I said 001 to 250 because the new players too can participate in the contests when they are in lower levels.  The people who are in waiting rooms and / or in higher levels can go back and improve their scores :+1:

We can go around the same idea and make it into different contests --
    a) Beat 5 given levels and gain best score (with 1st to 3rd place) in 3 days and post the screenshots;
    b) Beat 3 Super Hard levels and gain 100000 score within 10 days and post screenshots;
    c) Play with TIffy (characters will vary every time the contest runs) and gain certain number of points in different levels in a week and post the score with screenshot..

I can go on and on around it to change the idea of the contest :p:p  Will stop now!  

Thanks for this opportunity.  Have a great evening <3
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Since it has been stated more than once that the badges we acquire are for no reason, I say we make a contest out of them.. who has the most in a game or overall accumulation!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    i am agree with @Pummy_Raj,best idea and Contest should be the name of the sunday weekly challenge. Most of the players in sunday are free. For the first 6 months, it would be better to keep the challenge between 1 to 220 level  :) 
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    I think a contest where we would get a chance to design an outfit for our favorite character would be cool. Everyone submits their ideas and the idea with the most votes wins 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hey @marscrushinit that's a great idea!  :3
    I would totally get involved with something like that if I had any kind of artistic talent whatsoever, buuuuut..... I don't.... rofl! :awesome: 
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Sweet idea @marscrushinit, you have my vote with that idea
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Second and triple that @Alansmart! Well done @marscrushinit. Got my vote. 💪🏻
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    How about a contest to name the level for each character in the game to get points? I didn't say that well. An example: If I want to get orange candies for Misti, I go back to level 521 (I think). That way, we can tell other players where to get candies w/o dying. 🤔
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited March 2019
    Actually @GranBarb I find the beginning levels are best for that. However, if you can manage completing quests on high levels like that without lives lost I have much respect for you! :hurrah:

P.S. For me personally I run level 11 for Misti orange candy even though I know it's best for Yeti, but I never lose lives there. :wink:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?