🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold bars - What Contest would you like to see next?!

Options

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Okay here is my idea - a little similar to @Pummy_Raj but - I would like to see a contest similar to Valentine Valley where it’s a special 20 levels, but we make it like an Olympic Games where everyone’s score is kept/recorded and the top 3 at the end of each level and again the top 3 for all 20 levels win prizes.

Each player could also go back to any of the levels 1-20 once they’ve completed the entire course to try and improve their ranking!  Or perhaps each level runs for one week so you can try and improve your score as much as possible for that week.

Everyone could select a country flag OR better yet choose a team based on characters in the game to represent!!
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    Options
    Actually @GranBarb I find the beginning levels are best for that. However, if you can manage completing quests on high levels like that without lives lost I have much respect for you! :hurrah:

P.S. For me personally I run level 11 for Misti orange candy even though I know it's best for Yeti, but I never lose lives there. :wink:
    Also, whenever there is a quest for red candy with the rabbit (his name eludes me right now), I go to level 537. Here's a pic explaining why. . 
  • cloeynorg
    cloeynorg Posts: 74 Level 3
    Options
    Honestly? Something similar to Bubblegum Hill in CC Soda would be amazing! And occasionally the ability to win Unlimited Lives for a period of time, also 🙏🙇
  • GranBarb
    Options
    Here's another thought...
    How about thinking up a new character that's linked with another country? For example: Queen Bee from Brazil. Or, an Anteater from Etheopia. (Is that spelled right?) The charaters costumes would reflect the area they are from. 
  • GranBarb
    Options
    i am agree with @Pummy_Raj,best idea and Contest should be the name of the sunday weekly challenge. Most of the players in sunday are free. For the first 6 months, it would be better to keep the challenge between 1 to 220 level  :) 
    @SeraphicStar, here's one place I saw it mentioned. .. 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Oh okay I see @GranBarb, but that type of event isn't on Candy Crush Friends officially yet. Although like I said in my other post on this it could still be going on in one of the facebook groups for the game O.o
  • Steviesgirl17
    Steviesgirl17 Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options
    What about replacing certain pieces of Candy with different And New Candies that we design. The winter of a best 2 it of 3 game it something kind that gets to choose a new Candy and name it! 
  • k55
    k55 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Pass a level with lowest score.
  • Steviesgirl17
    Steviesgirl17 Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options
    I need that Gold! Lol 💰💛

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?