Two reshuffles and the game is over!

Options
PlayingMama
PlayingMama Posts: 21 Level 2

The reshuffling often takes place even when there are eligible words left - at least in the Finnish version!

Is there a way to prevent the reshuffle? If not, then you should definately add that feature..

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That is too funny that you gave your daughter the same name that I have!  I am going to tag @QueenMia who is the Community Manager for this game.  I'm not sure why they don't have special events but maybe she can get more information on that for you.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @PlayingMama, sorry that your message wasn't picked up before now.  Do you still need help with this?  Something happened with the messages when they integrated the old system into this new community so your message just showed up today.  Please don't hesitate to contact us again because now we are on top of all new messages.

• PlayingMama
    PlayingMama Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Elsa,
    and thank you for answering - took a while, thou ;)

This title "Elsa mentioned you in Two reshuffles and the game is over!" in my regular e-mail inbox left me confused at first... my younger daughter is Elsa, too and I thought that the message had something to do with her!

I suppose you already know that now the game (AlphaBetty) keeps shuffling a lot longer - so maybe someone there got the message before you did ;)

I'm also wondering why there are no special games/ tournaments there? Nor a way to gain any tools by playing "well"...

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That is too funny that you gave your daughter the same name that I have!  I am going to tag @QueenMia who is the Community Manager for this game.  I'm not sure why they don't have special events but maybe she can get more information on that for you.
  • abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Vincent discovered a trick ... there is a way to halt the reshuffle ... simply play a word while the shuffle is happening
    you have to act quickly if you see a legit word on the screen
    this is not the solution to fixing the glitch ... but can prevent AB from 'stealing' a life by ending the game
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Thank you very much @abe_coffee for this wonderful information!  I am going to keep your information handy just in case a new message on this shuffling posts here in the community!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?