🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

St Patrick events - Losing stars

anapalmeiro
anapalmeiro Posts: 4 Newbie
edited March 2019 in Support
Good Morning,
The game updated and I lost 21 stars of the São Patrício event. Can you please replace the stars?
Thanks

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,383 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @anapalmeiro,

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends Section of our friendly King Community :)  And Thank you for coming back and posting your Question in English =)

I am very sorry to hear that you lost the stars on the special "St.Patrick's Event".  Can you please give me the details of --
    1) The Device you are playing?
    2) your King Game User ID?  Here is how to look for it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Once you provide those details, I will inform our Community Manager about it :+1:

** TO write back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey @anapalmeiro, welcome to the community! Thanks for assisting @Foley1362, @Pummy_Raj

Seeing the circumstances, we have added the Leprechaun to your game. We hope you enjoy playing with him ;) 

I would recommend you not to play that kind of events on different devices and to avoid logging out from the game in the future to make sure all works well :)

Oh and also, if you want some fun and earn boosters and Gold at the same time, keep an eye on our Contests, there's always one running :star: 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?