🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Daily Rewards Reset

Kimmie0103
Kimmie0103 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited March 2019 in Support
My daily rewards reset to 1.  I have played every day since the game launched last year. I don’t remember the exact day I was on but it was in the 170s or higher.  I am playing on an iPhone X. Is there a way to get my days back? Thank you in advance for your help!

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Kimmie0103 - welcome to our friendly community! I’m sorry to hear of this issue you are experiencing. There was an app update yesterday due to an issue with the daily quests so I am wondering if this might have caused the issue.

Couple of quick questions - is your app up to date? Have you tried logging all the way out of your king or Fb account to see if that clears it?

Lastly as I’m sure you’re aware the rule is you must login daily within the 24 hr period. Please confirm you did so and then if the troubleshooting above doesn’t work we can tag a Superstar or the CM to further assist!
  • supermom82
    supermom82 Posts: 1 Newbie
    This issue has also happen to me. I login in and play everyday at the same time because of work and taking the kids to and from school so the time is usually exact. About 2 weeks ago I signed in like usual and the daily reward didn't display. I played like normal but the next day it reset back to level 1 like I didn't play the day before. What should I do? I hate that I lost my progress. 
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Hello @Kimmie0103
    The game was released on 10th October and hence it's not even 150 days yet so you can't be above that. Daily reward is a cycle of 7 days and the sequence of gift boxes becomes repetitive. You aren't losing any progress and hence don't worry. All the best on your levels.......
  • sleepycris
    sleepycris Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi, I am new to the forum and wanted to know if the “daily rewards” reset after a certain number? I was playing last night & notice i was back to day one from day 62. I was very disappointed & a little pissed. 

thank you! 
  • ccbeachbum
    ccbeachbum Posts: 1 Newbie
    Mine reset also and I have played everyday since I downloaded the game.  (Over 130 days for sure)  I’m really disappointed.  The upper levels are tough and I need those larger rewards to get through them. 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @sleepycris & @ccbeachbum - my apologies for not seeing this earlier!!

I totally can understand the frustration of losing your overall streak as we are all competitors but please note the daily rewards are on a rotating 7 day cycle. Even with the reset you will still get the 2 larger boxes in the first few days.

Hope this helps and happy crushing 💪🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?