Join the Team in London for an exclusive evening here!

(FINISHED) Free boosters! Who is your favourite Candy Friends Character?

Comments

• christel76christel76 Posts: 3

I haven't gotten very far yet.. But yetti is my favorite so far

• trinahue72644trinahue72644 Posts: 4

I would have to say my favorite character is yeti the clown. My 2nd favorite is vampire Tiffy!

I like all the characters but those are my two favorites!!

• Dollie67Dollie67 Posts: 6
    edited March 31

I must say my favorite is Elf Dach the dog! But in all honesty its really hard to chose. I like them all. They all have at least one outfit that makes them each one so cute! Keep them coming. 😊 but I do like golden misty, too.

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,820 Superstar

Hey there @Dollie67 I'd very much like to hear your answer to this question if you don't mind πŸ˜‰:

Looking forward to hearing your response! πŸ˜†

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter

• MarsaMarsa Posts: 1

Yeti is my favorite so far!

• momaTmomaT Posts: 6

I love Misty because you just don't know what she may throw on your board

• ja1m3ja1m3 Posts: 9

My favorite is Yeti the Werewolf!!! He’s fun, super strong and pumps me up with his sick dance moves!

• fatmadcatfatmadcat Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited March 31

Tiffy’s animation is really quite funny so she’s my favourite so far

• ksummersbreezeksummersbreeze Posts: 1

I love Yeti!! Especially his voice!!

• dolly9to5dolly9to5 Posts: 5

Misty for sure..especially since she isa horse

• wormiewormie Posts: 9

Misty at the beach

• AitchAitch Posts: 92 ✭✭✭

My favourite.....but I find choosing between all of my cute l'il buddies really difficult...is Odus the Magician. He's helped me out of so many sticky moments and I adore his l'il squeals of delight as we crush candy together! His dancing moves are pretty snazzy now-I reckon he's had lessons from Yeti πŸ€— Coming a very close 2nd is my buddy Dasch in his elf costume...His delight at a win is just far too special for words. However, with both of them I absolutely hate it when we lose...the sadness and sense of failure that's shown in there eyes is just too much to bare 😍

I really miss the 'Ta da' introductory piece that all of our characters used to make when they made there great entrance onto my board...however, I still Love the game and am desperately waiting for all of the characters to be made available as soft toy replicas...I'd just have to have them ... And the t-shirts too!! Good Luck Everyone xXx @QueenMia ,MyQueen-is there any chance that King will produce extra merchandise like this?? I reallllllllyy hope so 😊

• kimsweetie22kimsweetie22 Posts: 1

I love the Yeti...he has helped me win a many of levels. I never dreamt I would ever made it to level 238 so fast...i would not have made it without all my characters. I love them all really. I try my recommended first then I'll try another one until all of them that are available on that level have been played. But I really really LOVE YETI!. Im ready for my next level.........

. Ready..... Set......Gooooo!

• ShaafandRaedShaafandRaed Posts: 5

My favourite is Vampire Tiffi because she is very scary and I like its costume.