๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Free boosters! Who is your favourite Candy Friends Character?

Options

Comments

• Marsa
    Marsa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yeti is my favorite so far!

• momaT
    momaT Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I love Misty because you just don't know what she may throw on your board

• ja1m3
    ja1m3 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

My favorite is Yeti the Werewolf!!! Heโ€™s fun, super strong and pumps me up with his sick dance moves!

• fatmadcat
    fatmadcat Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    Options

Tiffyโ€™s animation is really quite funny so sheโ€™s my favourite so far

• ksummersbreeze
    ksummersbreeze Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I love Yeti!! Especially his voice!!

• dolly9to5
    dolly9to5 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Misty for sure..especially since she isa horse

• wormie
    wormie Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Misty at the beach

• Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    Options

My favourite.....but I find choosing between all of my cute l'il buddies really difficult...is Odus the Magician. He's helped me out of so many sticky moments and I adore his l'il squeals of delight as we crush candy together! His dancing moves are pretty snazzy now-I reckon he's had lessons from Yeti ๐Ÿค— Coming a very close 2nd is my buddy Dasch in his elf costume...His delight at a win is just far too special for words. However, with both of them I absolutely hate it when we lose...the sadness and sense of failure that's shown in there eyes is just too much to bare ๐Ÿ˜

I really miss the 'Ta da' introductory piece that all of our characters used to make when they made there great entrance onto my board...however, I still Love the game and am desperately waiting for all of the characters to be made available as soft toy replicas...I'd just have to have them ... And the t-shirts too!! Good Luck Everyone xXx @QueenMia ,MyQueen-is there any chance that King will produce extra merchandise like this?? I reallllllllyy hope so ๐Ÿ˜Š

• kimsweetie22
    kimsweetie22 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I love the Yeti...he has helped me win a many of levels. I never dreamt I would ever made it to level 238 so fast...i would not have made it without all my characters. I love them all really. I try my recommended first then I'll try another one until all of them that are available on that level have been played. But I really really LOVE YETI!. Im ready for my next level.........

. Ready..... Set......Gooooo!

• ShaafandRaed
    ShaafandRaed Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

My favourite is Vampire Tiffi because she is very scary and I like its costume.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?