Are you part of the 1000 Club? - For those who reached Levels above 1,000

Comments

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,790 Superstar
    Greetings @Visantiya and Welcome to our Illustrious Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I'm always amazed to see people who are waiting for new levels. You guys are truly the best of the best players! ;)

By the way I love your name @Visantiya it's very unique! :3
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter

• QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    @QueenReineer any tips you can share that night help others like me! @Steviesgirl17
    Hi! Sorry for the delay, I just read your question!! Well, don't use fish unless you have covered all the top rows, as the dark jelly keeps going down. Once you've done this, try to use striped fish, as they cover a Lot. Also, try to keep boosters! Finally, enjoy!!!!
  • QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    Also, try to use two "helping fish" at the same Time, for example the one that changes colours at the beginning and the one that releases a fish after the "Friend" you chose uses its power. Should look like this (although one of the "helping fish" un the picture is not one of the ones I mentioned above)
  • VisantiyaVisantiya Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Thanks @SeraphicStar :) 
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 123 ✭✭✭

😊 I'm part of the club

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,440 Superstar

Well done @John_W πŸ’ͺ🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 123 ✭✭✭

Thank you @Foley1362 πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,533 Legend

Good work and welcome to the club @John_W ! 😁

πŸ« be humble. be grateful. be kind. 🐳
  • ChrisRaulChrisRaul Posts: 15 ✭✭

I am on level 1114 and I keep thinking, I should be past this level already, I have been at it for 24hrs.

How many people are playing the 1000s without swiping cards????

I am definitely not a fan of the purple ones yet, still trying to get my game head round it.

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,365 Superstar

I have to agreed with you @ChrisRaul the purple jams are just so annoying, sometimes I just feel like to apply some super glue to make them stick to the board πŸ˜‚

Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,763 Legend
    edited April 7

Hi @ChrisRaul , some of the level ahead in the 1100's are quite challenging, but not as crazy as the original 1026 & 1031 though. I know there are a few of the players who play at the top levels are not spending $ on in-game purchase, me included. I am at 1174 now. Hopefully will reach the top in a few days. Cheers!

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel GarcΓ­a MΓ‘rquez

• ToosweetToosweet Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I'm currently at 1167 , a doozy of a level for me. Been on it the last few days. 
    @flew66 strangely levels 1026 and 1031 weren't so bad, had to take a break because of the pain of passing 1114. But I am back now,still at 1146 but making good strides.😁😁
  • BoltSpeedmanBoltSpeedman Posts: 2

This is my current level