🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Problems after restarting phone

kingica10
kingica10 Posts: 4 Newbie
first with candy crush-I lost all the boosters (I had around 10-15 of them).
and also problem with candy crush friends-I passed more than 530 levels and now I’m on level 1 😞

please help!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hello @kingica10

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Please remember, for android  boosters had directly save on device memory, You can't moved or sync them.by game crashing or uninstalling you will lose them permanently. Which not returnable.
    The studio, booster has not yet started the syncing order. So you can face such problems.Here are some tips for not facing this kind of problem in the future,

Make your device software auto update.
    Make your app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    See here more tips for Safeguard your saved boosters.
    If you have the appropriate evidence you can contact King Care.

If you did synced before your progress with Facebook or Kingdom then check here how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day :)  

• kingica10
    This is not the first time I had to reset my phone, I’m playing candy crush for more than 3 years and this never happened.
    As I said-with both games. In candy crush I lost all the boosters and in candy crush friend I am now on 1st level 😐
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited April 2019
    @kingica10
    Resetting the device will lose you all booster's. This is real.
    Did you connected before this game with facebook or kingdom?
  • kingica10
    I’m connected with king.
    But I didn’t even start the game, I was just having some problems with my phone and I had to restart it. This is not the first time that I’m restarting my phone, so don’t know why did it happened. 🤷‍♀️
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    hello @kingica10
    show me a screenshot of your game problem.
  • kingica10

In first picture-last night all boosters were 0. In second picture-I don’t have anymore booster when I pass levels or/and for collecting color bombs.

And for candy crush friends-I passed more than 500 levels and now I’m at level 11 😏🙄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?