Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here!

Olivia's Quest Disappeared

SystemSystem Posts: 101 Community Manager
This discussion was created from comments split from: Olivia is missing from ScrapBook..
Prev1345678

Comments

• wozziewoowozziewoo Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    It disappeared on me before I had the chance to start it.  After playing the game & losing my lives I was returned to the main map screen as usual.  I was then alerted to the new quest, but since I was out of lives I had the wait before I could start it.  When I went back to it later it had disappeared.  I would really like the opportunity to earn this character how can I get the Quest back so I can play?.  
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,795 Community Manager
    Hello @wozziewoo and welcome to the Community :waving:

You should be able to access the enclave from the main map by clicking on the top left corner - You don't have this?

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Join our Superstar Summer Contest here - Fun and Gold bars guaranteed πŸ’

edited April 25
    It was there, but isn't any more.  It also showed up on top of the Quests & the Character Scrapbook, but seemsto have completely. disappeared.
    Hey again @wozziewoo - I've moved this to the Support as it seems to be an issue then! 

Could you please let me know what device you're playing on and add a screenshot of your map then so it helps us investigate? I would also need your Game Id please - Here's how to find it. 

Thanks a lot!

• DrkchyldeDrkchylde Posts: 4
    I am having the same issue this morning. It was there yesterday but today it is gone. Tried updating the game and restarting, still no challenge :(
    I play on a laptop.  My User ID is 3103166343.  I don't know how to add a screenshot.  I dont have a camera available.
  • emerly2001emerly2001 Posts: 2
    edited April 25
    Same here. I play on a laptop. I had the event in the top left corner this morning. Left the app and went back in and it's gone. :(
  • emerly2001emerly2001 Posts: 2
    Just downloaded on my iPhone just to check and it’s the same issue. 
    edited April 25
    Hi everyone and thank you very much for the details! We are looking into it.

In the meantime, please let us know your Game ID, as well as the device you're playing on and the Game version you have installed - Remember to always install the latest version for new events to come up. Any other info that could help us investigate is welcome :)

I'll keep you updated as soon as I can!

Thank you!

• DrkchyldeDrkchylde Posts: 4
    edited April 25
    User ID: 1046193963 I am having the issue on PC
  • brie_wbrie_w Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I too have lost Olivia's Enclave quest.  It was there and I played three of the levels in it and now it is gone.  No longer on the quests screen nor the main level screen.  I do not know how to send you my game ID.  So would need help with that as well.  
    Okay, so I figured out my User ID 6770751579.  Now I just need help getting Olivia's enclave back.  Just let me know what to do.  Thanks.
    And since I clearly have issues following instructions.  I am playing on a PC. The game version I have installed is 1.12.4.0 and it was modified yesterday.  Hopefully, I've followed all of the instructions correctly at this point and you will be able to assist me.  Thanks again.
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 9,408 Superstar
    Hi @QueenReineer it seem like they appeared in two ways, some will get the stars chaser quests first then the enclave quests and vice versa, either way we eventually will get them both quests 😊
    Hello @brie_w and welcome to the Community πŸ˜„ 

Sorry it has to be because you're having issues though. Thanks for the info, that will be useful for us to investigate. For now, I'd advise you to force restart the App and play a few level. The event should appear again.. at least that worked for our friend @mysticalmysty 🀞

In the meantime, we'll be looking into it. Please let us know how that goes!

Hello dear @QueenReineer - that's good feedback and I'm sorry that it's going to be challenging. I've passed the info to the Studio - that will be helpful for us to keep in mind for future event. I can't promise we'll be able to change anything for mow but I'll let you know when I can. 

Thanks all for your patience and help, we'll speak soon πŸ™πŸ’