🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia's Quest Disappeared

Comments

• brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    I too have lost Olivia's Enclave quest.  It was there and I played three of the levels in it and now it is gone.  No longer on the quests screen nor the main level screen.  I do not know how to send you my game ID.  So would need help with that as well.  
  • brie_w
    Okay, so I figured out my User ID 6770751579.  Now I just need help getting Olivia's enclave back.  Just let me know what to do.  Thanks.
  • brie_w
    And since I clearly have issues following instructions.  I am playing on a PC. The game version I have installed is 1.12.4.0 and it was modified yesterday.  Hopefully, I've followed all of the instructions correctly at this point and you will be able to assist me.  Thanks again.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @QueenReineer it seem like they appeared in two ways, some will get the stars chaser quests first then the enclave quests and vice versa, either way we eventually will get them both quests 😊
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello @brie_w and welcome to the Community 😄 

Sorry it has to be because you're having issues though. Thanks for the info, that will be useful for us to investigate. For now, I'd advise you to force restart the App and play a few level. The event should appear again.. at least that worked for our friend @mysticalmysty 🤞

In the meantime, we'll be looking into it. Please let us know how that goes!

Hello dear @QueenReineer - that's good feedback and I'm sorry that it's going to be challenging. I've passed the info to the Studio - that will be helpful for us to keep in mind for future event. I can't promise we'll be able to change anything for mow but I'll let you know when I can. 

Thanks all for your patience and help, we'll speak soon 🐙🍒
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    So I did as was suggested.  I closed out the game & reopened it multiple times but nothing happened.  I shut down the computer & restarted it.  that did nothing either.  Finally, in tring to investigate the cause, I ended up doing a reset, which was NOT a restart.  Now all of my progress & hammers are gone.  I had almost 20 of the regular was & over 10 of the others.  I am up close to level 1200 & could really use the added help & now it's like I'm starting all over again.  I feel duped & frusterated & may end up quitting if I can't get them restored.  I'm worse off now then I was earlier.  :angry:
  • brie_w
    Thanks @QueenMia for getting back to me.  I'm not sure what you mean by a "force restart" of the app.  Do you mean uninstall and then reinstall?  Because wouldn't that make me lose all of my progress, characters, hammers, etc..?  I have reopened the game a number of times to see if anything had changed (as well as played a couple of regular levels) but it has not.  Hoping you can explain what you mean?  Thanks.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @brie_w, @wozziewoo - Sorry if that was unclear. I meant make sure the App is closed from the Task manager. You can see detailed explanations on how to do it here: https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/force-quit-windows-10

It is always advised to avoid re-installing as it makes you lose your boosters. However, in this case, we'll be able to add them back, @wozziewoo. Sorry for the inconvenience, you'll just have to be a little patient, our team is looking into it. You'll have them back within the next 24 hours. 

Thanks a lot for your patience 🙂
  • brie_w
    @QueenMia I did check my task manager and since I do not have the game open at the moment it is not listed under either apps, background processes, nor windows processes.  Should I open the game and then use the task manager to close it?
  • brie_w
    @QueenMia Okay.  So I opened the game and then used the task manager to close it.  I then reopened the app and the quest is still not there.  I wasn't having any trouble with it responding when I closed it the "regular" way to begin with, so I am not sure what that was supposed to achieve.  I tried it just the same, as instructed.  Thanks for getting back to me when you can.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?