🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia's Quest Disappeared

Comments

• brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    @QueenMia Hi.  Are there any updates on fixing Olivia's Enclave event?  I've tried what you suggested as well as what @mysticalmysty suggested and none of those things have brought the event back. I've checked for updates in my app store several times but it keeps telling me everything is up to date.  So, any news would be much appreciated.  Thanks.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

So just to be sure, I would like to confirm a few things because there night be some confusion. Therefore, could you all please let me know the following:

- Have you completed all 10 levels in the Olivia's enclave map?
         . If so, is Olivia showing in your scrapbook?
          . If not, have you been able to play any levels at all in the Olivia's enclave? 

The reason I'm asking is because once you've completed all 10 levels, the enclave actually disappear (because you have completed it). 

Also, in order to make sure our events are always sweeter than ever, it turns out that not all players have access to the enclave (but don't worry, there will be plenty other more great events to be part of!) - So if it never showed in your game, that's either because it is not available to you or because you got a Star Chaser event instead. 

If however you had access to the enclave but it disappeared before you completed all levels (and Olivia does not show in your scrapbook), please confirm below and let us know what device you're playing on.

Another thing to note is that the event is stored on the device. Therefore, if you start playing on one device and move o  to another, then the progress won't be updated on the second device.

I hope that clarifies. If however your case does not fit in any of these, please let us know! 

Thanks for your patience and understanding everyone! 

You can also find out all about the Olivia event here: https://candycrushfriends.help.king.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001421838-Play-Olivia-s-Garden-event-and-get-a-new-character-#%20
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    As I originally stated, I play on a laptop & Olivia's Enclave first showed up for me Wed night/after mid Thurs April 25.  I had opened the game & played my lives to work on the day's quests.  Once my lives ran out I was returned to the main map.  It was then that Olivia's Enclave appeared, but as I had no lives left, I was unable to participate.  By the time, my lives restore & I went back to play it had disappeared.  After several attempts to open & close the game, continued play of the regular levels & restarts of the computer, nothing worked.  Finally, after reading comments on here, in an attempt to fix the game I ended up resetting the game, which caused me to loose all my hammers & start from scratch, however, Olivia's Enclave showed up.  In wanting to take advantage of it begin there I focused all my time & game play on that.  Earlier today, I had gotten up to level 8.  While waiting for my lives to restore I went on to other things on my computer.  I needed to restart my computer.  When I opened the game back up to continue playing Olivia's Enclave, it had disappeared again.  It has not reappeared yet.  For whatever reason it seems, for me at least, that when it shows up for me it is there as long as I keep the game open but if it closes for any reason it disappears when the game is reopened.  Hopefully, this covers everything & allows you to figure out what is going on, as I would like to get back to it & continue unlocking the new character.
  • brie_w
    @QueenMia I too received Olivia's Enclave late Wednesday early am Thursday.  I was able to play to level 3 before I ran out of lives.  Later on Thursday, I turned back on my PC and when I loaded the game the event was gone.  I have subsequently tried the various suggestions given here in the forum as well have rebooted my computer several times in an attempt to bring it back.  Nothing has worked.  I played the regular game both yesterday and today until I ran out of lives and it has not shown back up.  Even periodically reopening the game and just checking to see if there was any change.  No, Olivia is not in my scrapbook.  In fact when I first started on the event there was a locked character (which I assume was her) then when the event disappeared the locked character did as well.  As stated, I am playing on a PC (just the one device) and my  User ID is 6770751579.  Thanks.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @wozziewoon and @brie_w - Thanks a lot for confirming. Understood! I just wanted to double check as we could not see anything wrong. 

We'll look into it but bear in mind that it might take a while. Rest assured though that we'll do our best to find a solution for you. 

Thanks a lot again!
  • Sici
    Sici Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 2019
    Bonjour à tous. J'ai eu les memes problèmes que plusieurs d'entre vous sur mon android.
    Après voir lu tous les commentaire, j'ai procédé ainsi pour récupérer l événement 
    1 : fait la nouvelle mise a jour et forcé : toujours rien
    2 : me suis déconnecté de fb et fait  deux niveaux  : toujours rien 
    3 : j'ai forcé l'arrêt de lapplication sans la supprimer et vide le cache
    4 : me suis reconnecte sur compte
     mon fb  en enfin j'ai réussi à avoir de nouveau la mission qui s'est affichee ..
    j espere qu elle ne vas encore se sauver cette pieuvre avec toutes mes manipulations à trouver pour la récupérer. ... bonne  chance à tous et grrrr le 3eme niveau

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • chunky
    chunky Posts: 11 Level 2
    Hi All,

Same here. I played the event untill level 3 yesterday until I ran out of lives.

Returned today and event dissappeared. Tried again a few times today but no event.

Olivia is not showing in my scrapbook.

Playing on PC, Windows 10, Firefox.

User Id = 6346800349

Thanks.
  • bezago
    bezago Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi! I completed the 10 levels of the challenge and it disappeared, Olivia was like 150/250 or something like that on my scrapbook and then appeared as a new  challenge to collect 45 stars on the map. I collected 3 then updated the app on my iPhone. Olivia disappeared from the scrapbook. @QueenMia  what should I do? 
  • brie_w
    Hi @QueenMia Thanks for the update.  I just finished playing it again (until I ran out of lives) and even after passing a few levels of regular play it still has not returned.  Is there a way to sort of "reboot" the game (not an uninstall- because I know that is not good) but some other way that you can think of to "refresh/reboot" the game on my end without losing everything else I've accomplished?  Just wondering.  In the meantime, I'll just keep playing and hope everyone there will figure it out.  Thanks again.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Sici - please note we only use English on this site so everyone can understand and your issue understood easier. Please repost your above message again in English. If necessary please use a translator option to assist.

Hope you have a great rest of your day! 🙏🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?