Level 919

Options
Jeremy
Jeremy Posts: 11 Level 2
dont you think this level is way too hard?

Comments

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited April 2019
    Options
    you may be right
    here is a quote from @nBoo
    "I'm sorry for all the frustration I might have caused with tricky levels, that has never been my intention. As a puzzle designer you have to understand that the fun does not reside in success but in overcoming failure, I just hope I did't go too far in some occasions (looking at you level 919)"

the image below shows how moves have dwindled from 50 moves on Mar 24th ... to 39 moves on Apr 22
    maybe moves will be added someday

until then you may want to try to blast crowns instead of using crowns when making words
    why?
    blasted crowns add to a word's length and are then returned to the board

919 is still beatable ... but it is not easy

• Jeremy
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I can do 10 and 11 letter words,but not 12.
    It is not fair to change moves like that.
  • QueenReineer
    QueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    Options
    I must have been really Lucky. I don't use crowns because I don't know how. I'm very frustrated playing old levels again and again (40 days already)...hoping for new levels to arrive soon
  • QueenReineer
    Options
  • Jeremy
    Options
    When I go into my game it says nobody has completed this level.
  • QueenReineer
    Options
    A question... What language do you play in? My mother tongue is Spanish, which is helpful with long words. Adverbs, for instance, generally end in "mente", equivalent to "ly" in English, so...5 letters "frecuentemente" together are added easily to a 7word adverb. Anyway, It is hard and challenging. Tip: look up in google 12letter words in English, after forming several 4letter words that give you those asterisks or whatever they are. It may help, although Im pretty sure you already knew this
     Good luck!!!!
  • Jeremy
    Options
    I play in English but without crowns the best word I made was televisions(11 letters)
  • QueenReineer
    Options
    Jeremy said:
    When I go into my game it says nobody has completed this level.
    May be no one completes It in English? o:)
  • Jeremy
    Options
    Failed by 6 words. Maybe I will do 12 letter words when I am 12 because I am just 10 years old.
  • Doug_Evans
    Doug_Evans Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I don't understand why the 8-way lineblasters (made from 7+-letter words) don't have a consistent value in these levels. I've seen them worth anywhere from 1 to 8 letters each. What's up with that?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?