1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia's Quest Disappeared

Options

Comments

• Nammygirl68
    Nammygirl68 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    Olivia gone & I just won her Wednesday.Cleated cache, uninstalled & reinstalled several times. Lost boosters.Olivia shows up in my collection yet I have to start from scratch.  With4 days left,almost impossible.
    Android on VikingPro tablet, player Nammygirl68
  • everlena
    everlena Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I just kept playing the game at the end of the days  Olivia was won I got him anyway at the end of the days. The stars keep adding up. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone,

We have released a fix with v. 1.13 that should bring Olivia back to your game. Please make sure you install the latest version again. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to add some extra time for you to unlock Olivia, so if you haven't had time to unlock her before the event ends, please post your game ID here and we'll see what we can do! 

Once again, we're very sorry for the inconvenient. Thank you all for your patience and details in reporting this issue to us! 

Have the sweetest day 🍒

• Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options
    Can it be that the update isn't available everywhere yet? It still says in the Microsoft Store version 1.12.5.0. I clicked on the searching for updates button, but it says then that everything has the newest updates.
  • loopdjhe
    loopdjhe Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Same thing on App Store (iPhone)
  • brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenMia Hi.  I just went into my app store and checked for updates.  There wasn't one for CCFS.  I still only have version 1.12.5.0.  Don't know what else I can do if the update isn't available to me.  Once again, my user ID is 6770751579.  Thanks for all of your help.  Hopefully we'll be able to get this resolved before the event actually ends (which is today - I think).  Would've been nice to have an actual chance to play it.
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @brie_w there are 2 days left in the event. Hopefully everything will be resolved before time runs out. 
  • brie_w
    Options
    @RegalRenz Two days is better than one, so we'll see.
  • chunky
    chunky Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Still no sign of event for me!

user id = 6346800349
  • brie_w
    Options
    @QueenMia Hi there again.  Just an FYI - I have checked for the new version (1.13) in my app store approximately ten times today, even both rebooting(shutting down completely) and simply restarting, but still no new version.  I wish this had worked out differently, but one day will not be enough to get through the ten levels and get all of the stars, even if does magically show up tomorrow.  Thanks for all of your help.  Can't deny, I'm sort of bummed by all of this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?