🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia's Quest Disappeared

Comments

• icee
    icee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Mine is back- came back last night -right where I was on level 2. I only have 2 days and some hours left so I will see what I can do. I'm one level 5-lol. How do I find my game ID?
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    The update still didn't appear in the Microsoft Store. :(
    Oh, well. Maybe tomorrow. But time will get REALLY short then.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey guys, thanks for letting us know. We're just waiting for the end of the event and see what's the situation. In any cases, we'll find a way to make it up to you, so that's at least a consolation... I hope! 

Will get back to you tomorrow! Thanks so much for your help and patience again, you guys have been amazing :star:

• Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    So the 1.13 version will only be released everywhere after the event is over? Then there is really no chance anymore to get Olivia. :(
    My user ID is 7712595879.
  • brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    @QueenMia Yep.  I still have not gotten v. 1.13.  I went into the app store and checked for updates when I first turned on my computer and nothing.  Am I to assume that they only released this latest version to a select few and not everyone who lost the event in the first place??  User ID 6770751579.
  • icee
    icee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Well I've made it to level 6- doesn't look like I'm getting any farther-I can't seem to complete this level. 2 day and some hours just isn't enough time for someone like me who isn't that fast at the game. I still don't know how to find my game ID? Can someone please tell me how?

• GlenM
    GlenM Posts: 3 Newbie
    I  finished level 1-6, and then my progress got lost. I wished I had known sooner that these events are stored on the device, because I had to change passwords on Facebook a.o. so I lost the connection.
    I'm using a Pocophone F1 and my user ID is 6002237682.
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    So the Event never showed back up for me again. However, since it 1st started I have completed 18 levels for a total of 53 stars, so if I needed to complete a Star Chaser of 45 stars I would have accomplished that. Additionally, for the brief time I did have access to the Enclave I made it to Level 8, no doubt I would have completed it if given the opportunity. I have to say the game has become slightly less fun the past couple of weeks. Knowing there are achievements & other activities to unlock keeps me going & something to look forward to & play for. Even though I had new characters/costumes to go after I still had new levels & enjoyed the game.  Finding out that there are or may be other events happening that I don't have access to is a bit disappointing as I feel like I am missing out.  Having missed out on a few costumes in the past for various reasons is 1 thing that I can deal with, & at least I have a full compliment of Characters, however, not having access to Olivia would be completely different as this is a new ability & help for the game that I would not be able to take advantage of.  Having just past level 1200, every little bit helps.  Hopefully, this means something, as I currently play a lot & would enjoy continuing to do so, but if I end up missing out on other ongoing events or costumes/characters, I may decide it's not worth my time any longer & just move on.  Hopefully this is resolved in the future.  In case it helps & is needed, once again my User ID is 3103166343.  Thanks.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

The Olivia Quest is ending today and we would like to apologise again for those of you who were not able to complete it in time, whether it completely disappeared or by lack of time. Therefore, we've added a little something to your account to make up for it... and I'm sure you'll be happy about it ;)

@Neesy, @brie_w, @chunky, @Kajai, @GlenM@wozziewoo, @mtnanjel, @Drkchylde, @Jaydie - It's been added for you. All you need to do is force close the App (not re-install ;)) and you'll see a message pop-up! 

For the others, if you have had the same issue and been unable to play the Quest, please let me know your game ID below - Here is how to find it.

Again, we'd like to thank you for your patience and understanding! 

And for those of you who'd like some extra gold and boosters, I invite you to try beat my score, just here. Good luck! 
    Our Discussions section is also super fun if you need some pass time while waiting for new lives ;) 

Thanks, guys and see you around the Community 🍒
  • mtnanjel
    mtnanjel Posts: 9 Level 2
    I finally got her late last night by finishing up the 40 stars
    Thank you Queen Mia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?