🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia's Quest Disappeared

Comments

• brie_w
    brie_w Posts: 43 Level 2
    @QueenMia Thank you so much for doing that for all of us.  It's truly appreciated.  
  • GlenM
    GlenM Posts: 3 Newbie
    @QueenMia Thank you so, so much!  <3
    Sweet!
  • Neesy
    Neesy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Queen Mia thank you so much. Your hard work is really appreciated. Man I  <3  this game. Thanks again. 
  • icee
    icee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Thank you for the info on how to find our Id mine is 10237164260 I did finally make it to level 7 yeah me:)
  • chunky
    chunky Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Hi Queen Mia,
    I,ve just force closed the game a few times but I'm not getteing the message pop up!
    user id - 6346800349

edit: Just noticed from Xaha's post that the latest version is 1.13 but that is not showing up in the microsoft store for me. I'm on version 1.12.5.0
  • Xaha2225
    Xaha2225 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    Hello QueenMia,
    I also play on Windows 10 and Olivia showed up after the 1.12.4 update 2 weeks ago, after I played some levels in the enclave I ran out of lives, and closed the game, I never saw the Olivia Quest again...
    I did hope that the 1.12.5 fix would sort out that bug, but it didn't. So I did wait to 1.13. that is not released/pushed in the store until now. Maybe I should have reinstalled the game and played it at once without closing the app, but then my boosters were lost.
    Its a shame that such a significant bug was not observed in testing and that a fix didn't fix it, either. But things happen.
    That's why a clearer communication would be desirable! E.g. if the same quest will be pushed again (maybe) in a month or in the very near future, so that we could have rest well, knowing we will get a second chance. Especially, it is this time not our own fault for missing out a character. It would also prevent the trouble to find a solution by the players oneself, but then loosing all boosters or even the game progress! Btw. do you recompense all boosters that are lost (if I can proof it by screenshot/ or maybe you see it in a hidden timeline of the specific user id)?

my user id is: 5449963269
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey there, @icee@chunky, @Xaha2225,

I hope you're having a good Monday :) Apologies for the delay! 
    A sweet surprise is now waiting for you in your game! You need to force close the App and once you open it, you'll see a pop up!

Thanks for your patience and understanding! Have a great week and see you around in the Community 🍒
  • chunky
    chunky Posts: 11 Level 2
    Thank You QueenMia!
  • icee
    icee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Thank You so much Queen Mia!!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    You are most welcome! We're really sorry that you were not able to play the event properly, but we're making sure to avoid that kind of issues in the future  🙂

And if you need some extra treats, you can always participate in our sweet contests, just here, or join the fun in our Discussions section while waiting for more lives 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?