Meet our Team in London for an exclusive evening here!

Lives

annrojoannrojo Posts: 3
why is it I never receive lives from others? Candy crush’s other games I have never had a problem! What am I doing wrong?

Best Answer

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,535 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @annrojo - my apologizes for not seeing your response sooner. Please note I am not a King employee. I am just a fellow player who volunteers my time to try and help others. As such I can’t see your account and what you may have purchased. If you want to contact the studio directly please use this link to do so 🙏🏻

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Accepted Answer

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  🙏🏻

🍩🔥 A heart filled with love ❤️ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison 🔥🍩

Answers

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,535 Superstar
    Hi @annrojo - welcome to our friendly community!! Receiving lives is an ongoing issue if you okay thru FB. If you do not play thru FB then you are also at the mercy of the players on your friends list seeing and responding to your requests. Hope this helps 🙏🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  🙏🏻

🍩🔥 A heart filled with love ❤️ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison 🔥🍩
  • annrojoannrojo Posts: 3
    So...... I need to stop playing this game? As you can see I have spent money on this game, you had no problem with that. You can give me a refund or do the right thing and add items to my game.
    thank you
  • annrojoannrojo Posts: 3
    Thank you for getting back to me and if I came across rude, just frustrated! 
  • jenny_jeffriesjenny_jeffries Posts: 2
    Can someone send me lives please