🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold bars! Imagine your favourite character's next outfit!

Comments

• cloeynorg
    cloeynorg Posts: 74 Level 3
    Ashraf said:
    Tiffi as 🌊Mermaid princess💧

And that will explain why she can use fishes 😉 

with ⤵
    Mermaid dress ,
    fishes swims around her ,
    water💦 bubbles around her 🔵⚪...
    and some accessories shaped like sea creatures🐳🐋🐟🐠🐡🐙🐚🐬

Oh and dont forget the mermaid princess crown 👸👑

@QueenMia
    What if I have more ideas ?
    can I say !?

I agree!! 
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    It looks like everyone is doing a group of costumes...so here’s mine. 

Von Trapp Family Singers
    everyone gets lederhosen and their power is to sing, but each one sings a different “do re mi fa sol la ti” note that crashes into the board. 

Hansel and Gretel and Dachs
    If everyone cant have lederhosen, I *really* want to see Tiffi and Nutcracker wearing them together as a kind of Hansel and Gretel duo who go on adventures hand in hand, while their dog trots along beside them. Of course Dachs also has a pair of lederhosen, which makes him a bratwurst instead of a hot dog. 😆 Tiffi and Nutcracker yodel together, Dachs does a bark yodel. 

• marlan
    marlan Posts: 6 Level 2
    how about an Aquaman character and outfit with a trident or a Zeus character and outfit with lighting bolts or a Batman maybe

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey everyone and happy Monday 😊

You guys have plenty of great idea! Really enjoyed reading through and I can already tell it will be hard to pick the winners! 
    I'd just like to say that some of the ideas would unfortunately be difficult as we would need to have the rights to use the image/brand... That's a pity, we know! But please, keep them coming, you guys are amazing 🌟

Have the sweetest day 🍒 
  • ceappel87
    ceappel87 Posts: 8 Level 2
    I have to say first that idk all of the costumes yet for all the characters... But a ninja or pirate Odus might be pretty cool...a Frankenstein yeti might be cool... hopefully, if those are already costumes, I can add a different idea
  • eleferia
    eleferia Posts: 5 Level 2
    My favourite character is olivia!!!😘😘😘😘 I would like to she her as a fire - octapus!🐙🔥🔥🔥
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Misty as the winner of the candy derby.  She could wear a candy wreath around her neck and the number 1 on her side and when her power is activated she could use a trophy 
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Dachs the Dragon 
  • jkelley72
    jkelley72 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'd like to see Yeti as Chubacca!
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    I know this is kinda weird, but I envision Olivia looking the part as maybe like a green alien with a ray gun that she shoots when her special goes off. 👽

I also would like to see maybe an angelic costume with glowing wings and a golden halo for Misty because she is such an angel in my eyes! (Seriously her boosts have won me more levels than I could ever count!  O.o)

As for Yeti I would love to see him in like a disco uniform, afro and all, showing us his ability to get down with his bad self! Maybe his special would be he throws a disco ball at the screen to make his wrapped candy :3

Tiffi I would actually like to see her in Kimmies Fairy Bow costume (maybe she borrowed it or something idk :confused: ) that would totally make my life complete! 🤩

Not sure about the rest of the cast of Candy Friends, but I will have to think on it. 🤔

P.S. Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with for ideas! I honestly would love any of these costumes you guys suggested getting into the game. We can NEVER have too many costumes! 😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?